Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headed to the Rochester Borders now. Full report coming!

I just want to clarify for the denser posters on the board here: when I don't respond to your report, it's not an indication that I'm a Palin supporter (though I'd still hit it). It's an indication that I really don't give a ****.

I just want to clarify for the denser posters on the board here: when I don't respond to your report, it's not an indication that I'm a Palin supporter (though I'd still hit it). It's an indication that I really don't give a ****.

:blink:

Please tell me you're joking :blink:

Nope not at all. I have to do a news package for my "reporting for the converged news room" class.

I'm here in Ithaca and it's hands down the most "coverable" event happening nearby between now and Monday when the video is due.

I didn't mean to give the impression that it was somehow and attack piece, it's just a straight report.

In fact, I quite enjoyed talking with the people who had spent hours waiting in line. They were all very nice, pleasant people.

Nope not at all. I have to do a news package for my "reporting for the converged news room" class.

I'm here in Ithaca and it's hands down the most "coverable" event happening nearby between now and Monday when the video is due.

I didn't mean to give the impression that it was somehow and attack piece, it's just a straight report.

In fact, I quite enjoyed talking with the people who had spent hours waiting in line. They were all very nice, pleasant people.

Thought about going but then said what the hell for?

News coverage on tv in Buffalo was cursory.

is it me, or did she misspell the title of her book? was it not supposed to be called: "Going Rouge"?

jw

You must of been really disappointed to not have been assigned to FACT CHECK Sarah's book, considering they chose 11 others.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-m...alin-fact-check

The Associated Press recently assigned eleven of its writers to fact-check Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue." AP's team of truth-seekers only found six errors the former Alaska Governor's book, most of which were trivial and presumably not worth the time of a team of reporters.

I see you guys do lots of good work, concentrating so much of your resources to Fact check Sarah and only two journalists to report on such a trivial matter like Health Care.

Keep up the good work AP :thumbsup:

You must of been really disappointed to not have been assigned to FACT CHECK Sarah's book, considering they chose 11 others.

The Associated Press recently assigned eleven of its writers to fact-check Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue." AP's team of truth-seekers only found six errors the former Alaska Governor's book, most of which were trivial and presumably not worth the time of a team of reporters.

I see you guys do lots of good work, concentrating so much of your resources to Fact check Sarah and only two journalists to report on such a trivial matter like Health Care.

Keep up the good work AP :thumbsup:

There's no such thing as a liberal media bias.

thanks BH. something came up at work. the bills fired someone, or something, not sure if you heard.

jw

That's right! You work for that organization that had people fact check Sarah's opus Going Coconuts! Some of the crap thrown out here is pretty hysterical to say the least.

Hope to see Loo and you at the Wings friday. R Mutt's not talking to me.

Keep up the good work AP :unsure:

Define 'errors'. Do they include her versions of the truth that are disputed by others, such as by John McCain? Or are those considered lies?

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/67969-m...for-troopergate

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who spoke to The Hill Monday evening, denied Sarah Palin’s allegation that his campaign stuck her with a $50,000 legal bill to pay for the cost of vetting her as a potential vice presidential candidate.

McCain said the bill was for legal work related to allegations that Palin made improper use of her influence as Alaska’s governor to press for the dismissal of a state trooper named Mike Wooten. Wooten was embroiled in a custody dispute with Palin’s younger sister, Molly McCann.

“That was addressed by Trevor Potter,” said McCain, “That was over the troopergate.”

Define 'errors'. Do they include her versions of the truth that are disputed by others, such as by John McCain? Or are those considered lies?

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/67969-m...for-troopergate

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who spoke to The Hill Monday evening, denied Sarah Palin’s allegation that his campaign stuck her with a $50,000 legal bill to pay for the cost of vetting her as a potential vice presidential candidate.

McCain said the bill was for legal work related to allegations that Palin made improper use of her influence as Alaska’s governor to press for the dismissal of a state trooper named Mike Wooten. Wooten was embroiled in a custody dispute with Palin’s younger sister, Molly McCann.

“That was addressed by Trevor Potter,” said McCain, “That was over the troopergate.”

Way to miss the point Pasta Joe.

Have fun obsessing over Sarah :unsure: