Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

Fortunately, I wipe my ass with a Mac, which is perfect out-of-the-box.

I think I could be governor of NY. It doesn't seem all that hard...say stupid ****, rely on the State Assembly to do stupid ****, and whatever you do, don't !@#$ a call girl. And Mayor of DC looks even easier - hardest part of that job is having to take Marion Barry seriously.

Sounds good but you forgot the hard part-kinda pretend you really give a %@ about upstate.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREAK SHOW IN THE FLOWER CITY! Sarah will be appearing at the Borders in Rochester saturday. Get ready for the teabagging gun nuts at this one. LA bills will be there dressed as Thomas Paine!

FREAK SHOW IN THE FLOWER CITY! Sarah will be appearing at the Borders in Rochester saturday. Get ready for the teabagging gun nuts at this one. LA bills will be there dressed as Thomas Paine!

Maybe if you post it 10 more times someone will give a $%#*

Oh, this should be good. Ironic because there's no proof Obama earned his? Or ironic because you consider my own scholastic background more flimsy than it really was?

Yeah, he's so stupid he's cunningly deceptive.

No. Just well marketed. Good job what ever firm handled that.

I'M SO EXCITED TO GET MY FREAK ON, IN THE FLOWER CITY! Levi will be appearing at the Borders in Rochester saturday. I hope to get teabagged by his huge gun and nuts all over me. Hopefully LA bills will be there in my fantasies, watching me, dressed as Thomas Paine!

:unsure:

Well, now that Obama has folks hopelessly unemployed, why not hang out and listen to Sarah.

I was unemployed for 6 months after the economy tanked last fall and the company I worked at had layoffs in April. But I found a job last month with better growth potential. In the last month a bought an American made washer and had a new driveway put in. Hopefully that helped someone else keep or get a job. The economy is slowly getting better, there is hope for people that are unemployed.

I was unemployed for 6 months after the economy tanked last fall and the company I worked at had layoffs in April. But I found a job last month with better growth potential. In the last month a bought an American made washer and had a new driveway put in. Hopefully that helped someone else keep or get a job. The economy is slowly getting better, there is hope for people that are unemployed.

One down, 15,999,999 to go!

I applaud you for making the effort to buy American made products. Personally I think this adinistration and a number of industries are missing on a great opportunity to promote a "buy American" effort. We're a free market economy for the most part and we don't protect our industries from foreign competition but there is no reason why we can't become loyal consumers. Congrats on getting a job. Being out 6 months is not bad in this economy.

We've got lots of oil in Alaska, American made.

I applaud you for making the effort to buy American made products. Personally I think this adinistration and a number of industries are missing on a great opportunity to promote a "buy American" effort. We're a free market economy for the most part and we don't protect our industries from foreign competition but there is no reason why we can't become loyal consumers. Congrats on getting a job. Being out 6 months is not bad in this economy.

They'd rather do things that benefit the partisan groups they pander to, like steel.

I bought 3 cords of American firewood cut by 3 Americans and 1 possible illegal alien :lol: