Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to try and make this about semantics again? Let's not. I don't want to have to read your unread copy and pasted definition of semantics five posts in.

Impressive

not only are you a race baitor, but now you are delving into the depths of becoming a homophobe baitor.

This is a habit of yours, actually it's a typical liberal tendency, so I don't blame you, you are a product of this position.

So let me get this straight, the fact that she transferred four times between university's unheard of outside the Dakotas to earn a !@#$ING communications degree is totally irrelevant and by bringing it up, I have an agenda?

What the !@#$ could by agenda possibly be?

V.P. Joe Biden = Plagiarism pro at Syracuse University. :thumbsup:

No, sadly they never were. I merely asked them to be presented in the same light we painted Ms. Palin as a pioneering female college grad.

And what point were you trying to make by inserting that into a thread about Palin?

Oh that's right, you never have an agenda.

Okay, if that's true (you provided no link), then he's a schmuck too. What's your !@#$ing point?

First of all, I come in Peace!

Secondly, had Sarah been a collegiate cheat like Biden perhaps she never would have x'ferd to other colleges. And what else did Biden cheat at? Did he cheat to get into SU?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark, where he was more interested in sports and socializing than in studying,[7] although his classmates were impressed by his cramming abilities.[12] He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in history and political science in 1965,[2] ranked 506th of 688 in his class.[15]

He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968,[16] where by his own description he found it to be "the biggest bore in the world" and pulled many all-nighters to get by.[12][17] During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark, where he was more interested in sports and socializing than in studying,[7] although his classmates were impressed by his cramming abilities.[12] He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in history and political science in 1965,[2] ranked 506th of 688 in his class.[15]

He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968,[16] where by his own description he found it to be "the biggest bore in the world" and pulled many all-nighters to get by.[12][17] During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record.

Let me save you the trouble of discussing something with Big Cat. Here's how it goes:

You mention someone like, say, Sarah Palin.

He pisses on your topic. You debate him on his pissing, but it's useless because he really has no ability to defend himself, so he leads the conversation over to someone like, say, Barack Obama.

This leads you to lead the conversation to someone like, say, Joe Biden.

This is where Big Cat's realizes that he has no knowledge of what's going on, has lost his train of thought, so he says something stupid like "I thought we were talking about Sarah Palin."

You say something like "WTF are you talking about," to which his brilliant response is usually something like "Hey, I can't help if if you can't follow me."

This leads you to ask him if he's rolling his own or using a bong, at which point he feels like you have both reached common ground.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Save yourself the effort.

Let me save you the trouble of discussing something with Big Cat. Here's how it goes:

You mention someone like, say, Sarah Palin.

He pisses on your topic. You debate him on his pissing, but it's useless because he really has no ability to defend himself, so he leads the conversation over to someone like, say, Barack Obama.

This leads you to lead the conversation to someone like, say, Joe Biden.

This is where Big Cat's realizes that he has no knowledge of what's going on, has lost his train of thought, so he says something stupid like "I thought we were talking about Sarah Palin."

You say something like "WTF are you talking about," to which his brilliant response is usually something like "Hey, I can't help if if you can't follow me."

This leads you to ask him if he's rolling his own or using a bong, at which point he feels like you have both reached common ground.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Save yourself the effort.

Man, it must be a wildly fascinating world you're living in.

Check out the title of this thread.

I posted her paltry academic record.

You swooped in to defend the undefendable.

I asked you to apply that leniency to our current President.

I have yet to say anything in our President's defense but that still hasn't stopped the accusations.

Man, it must be a wildly fascinating world you're living in.

Check out the title of this thread.

I posted her paltry academic record.

You swooped in to defend the undefendable.

I asked you to apply that leniency to our current President.

I have yet to say anything in our President's defense but that still hasn't stopped the accusations.

And what does this have to do with anything?

In the spirit of this thread, nothing, absolutely nothing.

From now, I'll just start a new thread whenever there's pitiful partisan excuse-making that needs pointed out.

How about saying something like "I'd like to point out that that's some pretty pitiful partisan excuse-making you've got going on there." You'd come across as less of a whiney little B word.