Someone Please Explain the Palin Hatred!

Simplyt post an article relating to Sarah Palin and the left goes absolutely wild with uncontrolled hatred for her. There was an article in the NY Times on Friday re: her book and there were about 10 pages of comments within a matter of an hour. And the comments were mean, cruel, vicious, catty, brutal, offensive, ruthless, bitter, bigoted, venomous, just downright intense hate for her. And they weren't commenting on her book. They just were letting loose on Sarah Palin as a person.

Could someone please explain why? I've never seen such uncontrolled passionate hate for someone in politics, sports, media, etc.

I didn't vote for Obama or McCain. I voted for Bob Bahr simply because I always vote for 3rd party Presidential candidates. Voting for McCain or Obama was a complete waste of your vote here in New York State because Obama was going to win New York anyhow.

Sarah Palin was a state governor. Alaska is a small state population wise but she was still the governor. That's more than Obama has ever done. And if you say that Sarah Palin was unqualified to be VP bear in mind the following:

1. Barack Obama's experience prior to becoming President of the United States included 129 "Present" Votes in the Illinois State Legislature and not much in the US Senate. Obama's handlers wouldn't let him speak without his teleprompter. In the Democratic primaries what Obama had going for him was that he WASN'T Hillary Clinton. Too many Democrats wanted nothing to do with the Clintons. Quite a few "uhh" and "ahh" responses from Obama in the primaries debates, too. He had no idea what to say. During the financial markets meltdown of October 2008 when Obama didn't have his teleprompter in front of him he said to a group of reporters regarding the problem (while waving his cell phone) "call me if you need me." Now, to me that statement underscored just how unqualified Obama was to be President. He had no idea what the F was happening. At least McCain was somewhat involved in trying to understand/resolve the situation. It was later learned that no one, in fact, ever called Obama because no one needed him. His handlers did everything.

2. Obama's VP running mate Joe Biden made a complete jackass out of himself every time he opened his mouth. FDR watching TV in 1929 when there was no TV at the time he wasn't the President at the time, etc. There wasn't just one time.

3. Democrat Princess Caroline Kennedy made a complete fool of herself trying for the selection by Governor Paterson to fill Hillary Clinton's seat in the US Senate. "Um, I, uh, uh, you know." Unbelievable how completely inept Princess Caroline really is. Worse, she doesn't even bother to vote in her local elections. Just goes to show you that a lifetime surrounded by nannies, tutors, and co-authors does for a Kennedy. The whole family are a bunch of dolts!

Regarding the hatred that Democrats and the left have toward Palin, I honestly think it's related to sex.

Your ideas?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's EVERYTHING the left hates.

Physically speaking, she's extremely attractive, some would say beautiful.

She's a Republican.

She's pro-Life.

She did not abort her Downs Syndrome baby.

She didn't advise her daughter to abort her out of wedlock baby.

She espouses conservative values.

She made evil Oil companies pay her state millions to pump black gold from the ground.

She hunts and can field dress a moose carcass.

She's a career woman with a strong mind but doesn't have a NOW card.

If her political bent were to the left instead of the right, she'd be VP right now.

The left would be absolutely ga-ga over her if she towed their line, and that includes the names of her kids.

They can't stand that a strong outspoken woman tells them they're out to lunch.

They hate her and everything she stands for - including the love of America.

I think Nanker sums it up pretty well, but I also think you can't overlook the fact that most liberals are idiots.

They will never, ever see that the intense public hatred they have for anyone on the right catapults that person into a worldwide publicity stratosphere that completely blows away anything that rightie could do on their own. Hate Rush, ratings double. Hate Fox News, ratings blow away MSNBC and CNN combined. Hate Glen Beck, top rated show and FOUR books on the NYT Best Sellers List. Hate Sarah Palin, over a million books in print and on the bestseller list before it's even released, and an exclusive interview on Oprah.

The more they make these people popular, the more they hate them, so the more popular they make them, so the more they hate them.

It's beyond embarrassing, but they simply can not stop themselves, even when some of them come out and yell "Would you idiots PLEASE stop promoting these people?"

Sarah Palin owes here fame and income to the left.

I think it's all related to sex.

David Letterman wants to boink her. Men Democrats want to boink her. Women Democrats are jealous of her because she's a babe that their husbands want to boink.

And most Dem chicks probably want to boink her, too. Like Rachel Maddow. And Keith Olbermann.

Wow, another whacko circle jerk. How unusual and interesting!

Personally, on Palin:

1. She comes across as a folksy, "think with your gut" George W. Bush type fundamentalist.

2. She comes across as uninformed and just plain dumb. I'm sick of intellectually deficient politicians.

3. She doesn't seem to know what the inside of newspaper looks like.

4. She has fringe religious beliefs and seems to have intimate involvement in a fundamentalist church.

5. She thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old.

6. She likely believes that man once walked with the dinosaurs.

7. She's anti-evolution and anti-science.

8. From time to time, she pretends to "speak in tongues".

9. She hunts wolves from helicopters.

10. She illegally wastes taxpayer money on her own personal travel expenses.

11. She's hypocritical in preaching abstinence-only sex education and anti-abortion rhetoric while her teen-aged daughter gets knocked-up and "chooses" to keep the baby.

12. Her best quality by far is her fading good looks. I can't have a wrinkly female president.

I'm no Palin fan, but I do think these need to be addressed:

In a few years that will be the norm.

4. She has fringe religious beliefs and seems to have intimate involvement in a fundamentalist church.

The current President has a history with a nutty chruch too

You're likely to be President of the Peter Pan Pixie Dude Fan Club. Do I have proof? No, but you just seem likely to be so I will assume that you are.

It could be argued that hunting wolves from helicopters is survival of the fittest (key component of evolution) by using science

Date night in New York...

12. Her best quality by far is her fading good looks. I can't have a wrinkly female president.

So by your statement I assume you did not support Hillary for President?

Simplyt post an article relating to Sarah Palin and the left goes absolutely wild with uncontrolled hatred for her. There was an article in the NY Times on Friday re: her book and there were about 10 pages of comments within a matter of an hour. And the comments were mean, cruel, vicious, catty, brutal, offensive, ruthless, bitter, bigoted, venomous, just downright intense hate for her. And they weren't commenting on her book. They just were letting loose on Sarah Palin as a person.

And this upsets you? I'd think that it would be right up your alley!

I should also like to take this opportunity to mention two (2) more ugly women Democrats:

Michelle Obama - looks like a GORILLA! Just how big are her hips?? :(

Teresa Heinz Kerry - uncouth, wardrobe challenged Eurotrash!

When you have hideously ugly Chelsea Clinton and female wrestler Michelle Obama in your party, obviously you look to the Republican women for lust.

Democrats LOVE to hate the Palin girls not because the Palins are hopelessly ignorant but because the Palins are SMOKING HOT!

It's called jealousy!

Hillary Clinton. Chelsea Clinton. DOGS!

Michelle Obama reminds me of Aunt Esther on Sanford & Son she's so brutally big and ugly!

The Palin women make me proud to be a Republican. They're smoking HOT! :censored:

Democrats are stuck with ugly, tight-skin, buck-tooth Caroline "Um, uh, you know" Kennedy. And now Democrats have horribly UGLY Judge Sotomayor!!

Republicans should be somewhat flattered at all the attention that Cougar-Mom Sarah Palin gets. Her daughter Bristol is pretty hot, too.

Democrats have shrivel-skin, buck-toothed, air-head Caroline "Um, uh, you know" Kennedy and that totally brutally ugly Judge Sotomayor in their party.

With hot women like Sarah Palin in the Republican party we definitely get "it"!

With brutally ugly women like Caroline Kennedy and Sonia Sotomayor it's abundantly clear that if that's what Democrats refer to as "it" then you can all have "it".

I forgot to mention buck-toothed, flat-chested, shrivel-skin Caroline "um, uh, you know" Kennedy. Another brutally ugly woman Democrat.

SMOKING Hot!! Chelsea Clinton is PIG UGLY!!!

so let me get this straight....the topic asks why the palin hatred.....this is your reply to that question...you hate palin because she has different views and thoughts than you? that's pretty harsh..... :(

Wow, another whacko circle jerk. How unusual and interesting!

Personally, on Palin:

1. She comes across as a folksy, "think with your gut" George W. Bush type fundamentalist.

2. She comes across as uninformed and just plain dumb. I'm sick of intellectually deficient politicians.

5. She thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old.

8. From time to time, she pretends to "speak in tongues".

11. She's hypocritical in preaching abstinence-only sex education and anti-abortion rhetoric while her teen-aged daughter gets knocked-up and "chooses" to keep the baby.

In a few years that will be the norm.

In a few years? It's already here! Still, I naively expect more from the Prez.

The current President has a history with a nutty church too

Obama does not strike me as a particularly religious man. I've never once heard him support any of the statements you're referring to. Palin has repeatedly.

You're likely to be President of the Peter Pan Pixie Dude Fan Club. Do I have proof? No, but you just seem likely to be so I will assume that you are.

She likely believes these things because that is what her church teaches and she does not generally seem to stray too far, if at all.

It could be argued that hunting wolves from helicopters is survival of the fittest (key component of evolution) by using science

Either a bad attempt at a joke or you're lack of knowledge of what evolution is all about is slightly troubling.

Date night in New York...

The 'why I hate Obama' threads can easily be found on the first page of PPP. Please stay on topic.

So by your statement I assume you did not support Hillary for President?

I never supported Hillary, but she seems to me to be the more qualified of the two.