Losman still sucks

Chick Marmelade

Doubt he takes the bet, "bug" and his ilk are your classic Internet tough guys who talk big on a message board but wet their pants and cower like a kitten in the corner when confronted.

I love how they get their rocks off hating on a guy who failed as a QB. They're knocking a guy who made millions playing a game they don't have the physique/intelligence/ability to play. I think it eats at them that by high school, JP probably slept with more women than they will in their entire lifetime.

For the record, anyone who creates a "Edwards Still Sucks" post after he's no longer a Bill is a f****ng loser too.

Well I'm not wading into this mess - I'll let you two fellow Canadiens 'duke it out', eh? :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little 'just-for-the-heck-of-it' wager for ya, bug - in 2 seasons, JP Losman will be back in the NFL, and Fanning-Fan Edwards will be retired from professional football.

What say you?

I do not know, I think that is a bet you would probably lose. My guess is Losman will never see the inside of an NFL lockerroom again in his life. He is just not good enough & pretty much every GM in the league feels the same way. Since no team even invited him to training camp this is not even debatable, it is a fact. Yeah, yeah, I know, Losman shunned the NFL to develope his game in the UFL & work with the great Jim Fassell. I heard the story, just not buying it. I am going to try to explain this to you as simple as I can. lets see, okay here goes, Losman sucks, he will always suck & he will never make it as on an NFL roster as a QB, whether it be starter, backup, emergency qb or practice squad player. See, he is that bad, & he is that stupid, & pretty much every GM in the league feels the same way about him. He has played his last down in the NFL, his career is over, let it go, let the healing begin.

Doubt he takes the bet, "bug" and his ilk are your classic Internet tough guys who talk big on a message board but wet their pants and cower like a kitten in the corner when confronted.

I love how they get their rocks off hating on a guy who failed as a QB. They're knocking a guy who made millions playing a game they don't have the physique/intelligence/ability to play. I think it eats at them that by high school, JP probably slept with more women than they will in their entire lifetime.

For the record, anyone who creates a "Edwards Still Sucks" post after he's no longer a Bill is a f****ng loser too.

Wrong Heels....just like gettin under peoples skin. :lol: Looks like it's working. You won't see me cowering in any corner.

Back to the thread, are you saying JP doesn't suck?

Here's a little 'just-for-the-heck-of-it' wager for ya, bug - in 2 seasons, JP Losman will be back in the NFL, and Fanning-Fan Edwards will be retired from professional football.

What say you?

Sounds good, what do you want to wager?

Wrong Heels....just like gettin under peoples skin. :lol: Looks like it's working. You won't see me cowering in any corner.

Back to the thread, are you saying JP doesn't suck?

His numbers as a BILL speak for themselves...but he's not a Bill now, he lost his job and he's moved on to find work elsewhere. Why are we still mocking a guy who didn't act like a dick while he was here just because he failed?

It's akin to getting let go from work and having your co-workers mock you after you're let go even though you were nice to everyone. It's just mean-spirited and stupid.

Jason Peters on the other hand...

His numbers as a BILL speak for themselves...but he's not a Bill now, he lost his job and he's moved on to find work elsewhere. Why are we still mocking a guy who didn't act like a dick while he was here just because he failed?

It's akin to getting let go from work and having your co-workers mock you after you're let go even though you were nice to everyone. It's just mean-spirited and stupid.

Jason Peters on the other hand...

Because it's still fun to do so. He was a wasted first round pick (plus another pick), if he was a late rounder the mocking would be over, but because he cost us so much, the expiry date has not been reached.

I do not know, I think that is a bet you would probably lose. My guess is Losman will never see the inside of an NFL lockerroom again in his life. He is just not good enough & pretty much every GM in the league feels the same way. Since no team even invited him to training camp this is not even debatable, it is a fact. Yeah, yeah, I know, Losman shunned the NFL to develope his game in the UFL & work with the great Jim Fassell. I heard the story, just not buying it. I am going to try to explain this to you as simple as I can. lets see, okay here goes, Losman sucks, he will always suck & he will never make it as on an NFL roster as a QB, whether it be starter, backup, emergency qb or practice squad player. See, he is that bad, & he is that stupid, & pretty much every GM in the league feels the same way about him. He has played his last down in the NFL, his career is over, let it go, let the healing begin.

Got the page bookmarked, El Gordio - we can revisit at the beginning of the 2011 season. :lol:

If you win? Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. :lol:

If I win you have to get a Dakota Fanning tattoo and if you win I will grow a "losman beard" and clean up Buffalo's downtown?

Got the page bookmarked, El Gordio - we can revisit at the beginning of the 2011 season. :lol:

I would not be shocked to see JP come back to the NFL in a back-up role and I would expect Edwards to sign the same type of deal after his contract is up. Should be able to avoid the concussions in a back-up role.