The Definition of Class

LewPort71

The Texans game had a similar ceremony. The ceremony ran late and Rian Lindell had to warm up his leg so he was kicking field goals during the ceremony, which was awkward but understandable. The man had a game to play. But at the end, Lindell went up to as many veterans as he could and thanked them personally. Nice.

PTR

DAMMIT, man...how are we supposed to hate the Dolphins when you post something like this? If I can hate Thurman Thomas for every single minute he wore that stinkin jersey, I want to be able to hate every Dlphins player all the time! :lol:

Seriously, that was a classy act. Doesn't surprise me that none of the Patirots players approached the veterans. I'm sure Belichick didn't give a crap, so that attitude probably trickled down through the team. Hell, they were probably expecting the vets to come over to THEM. !@#$ the Pats.

Good stuff, Pat White.

The Texans game had a similar ceremony. The ceremony ran late and Rian Lindell had to warm up his leg so he was kicking field goals during the ceremony, which was awkward but understandable. The man had a game to play. But at the end, Lindell went up to as many veterans as he could and thanked them personally. Nice.

PTR

Several Bills players did, look at images 15 through 19 in my photos from that game....

http://classic.kodakgallery.com/jwheeler/m...bills_vs_texans