Top 10 most badass animals native to the USA

Beerball

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a tad pedantic. Mosquitos don't kill anybody. It's the diseases they carry.

Now I'm confused. This goes completely against the whole "guns don't kill people, people kill people" idea. Oh well, just thinking about Jaws' shirt, which you can't actually see in this picture, takes care of that confusion.

To be a tad pedantic. Mosquitos don't kill anybody. It's the diseases they carry.

True. Mosquitoes are just the vectors of disease-causing agents. But without the mosquito, those agents wouldn't be around.

more than plague carrying varmits?

Yep. Plague, typhus, and a whole host of others things are pretty bad; but it's mosquitoes carrying diseases that kill more peoplle than any other.

Yep. Plague, typhus, and a whole host of others things are pretty bad; but it's mosquitoes carrying diseases that kill more peoplle than any other.

Can you send a swarm into the DC Tom Memorial thread? If I can get all of the competition killed off the world will be mine!!! BWWAAHAHAHA!!!

True. Mosquitoes are just the vectors of disease-causing agents. But without the mosquito, those agents wouldn't be around.

If someone were to die to blood loss after a crocodile bit off it's arm, I'd have no problem saying the croc killed him. But then again, I guess we're talking about another living thing inside that mosquito that does the killing. I'm overthinking this now thanks to boredom.