3. Coyote

4. Bobcat

5. Alligator

6. Crocodile

7. Bears (other than Polar)

8. Wolves

9. Cougar

10. Brown recluse spider

We have those little bastages (#10) all over the place here, I was bitten by one clearing brush and had to have a series of shots in my buttocks. Had an Alligator in the canal behind my house once, called the game warden and he replied "No you don't" Odd, I have the gator on tape.

We have those little bastages (#10) all over the place here, I was bitten by one clearing brush and had to have a series of shots in my buttocks. Had an Alligator in the canal behind my house once, called the game warden and he replied "No you don't" Odd, I have the gator on tape.

Reason # 495 why I love NY.

Coyote? I'm pretty sure my dog could kick a coyote's ass. I still don't understand how 2 coyotes could kill that chick a few months ago. I've got those things (coyotes not folk singers) behind my house and most of them aren't much bigger than a raccoon.

I would take a coral snake over a coyote any day. And what about the mighty badger?

Would you rather stare down an 8 foot tall moose or a 25 pound coyote? So many choices would have been better.

a moose. They are dumb as cows. All you have to do is hide behind a tree. I wouldn't want to mess with a 25 pound coyote- but they have a natural fear of man. What would scare me would be a pack of coyotes. Still I would rather have a moose or coyote in my yard then a coral snake

Coyote? I'm pretty sure my dog could kick a coyote's ass. I still don't understand how 2 coyotes could kill that chick a few months ago. I've got those things (coyotes not folk singers) behind my house and most of them aren't much bigger than a raccoon.

You either have some very big racoons or some very small coyotes there.

You either have some very big racoons or some very small coyotes there.

Not really. Most coyotes do seem pretty scrawny around my area though.

http://www.adfg.state.ak.us/pubs/notebook/furbear/coyote.php

Coyotes average 22 to 33 pounds (10-15 kg) or about one-third the size of wolves. Males are slightly heavier than females. Coyotes average 2 feet high (.6 m) at the shoulder and, including tail, are approximately 4 feet (1.2 m) long.

http://www.holoweb.com/cannon/racoon.htm

Raccoons (Procyon Lotor) are medium sized animals, 12 - 35 + lbs. and 20 - 40 inches long

a moose. They are dumb as cows. All you have to do is hide behind a tree. I wouldn't want to mess with a 25 pound coyote- but they have a natural fear of man. What would scare me would be a pack of coyotes. Still I would rather have a moose or coyote in my yard then a coral snake

Don't mess with Moose...

..."A big bull moose, during the rutting season, is a force to be reckoned with and a confrontation to be avoided at all costs. A sow, particularly a grizzly sow, with cubs has a well-deserved reputation for ferociousness and unpredictability. Interactions with them occasionally produce an obituary. I rank a cow moose protecting her calves right up there as being one of the most dangerous situations a wildlife photographer is likely to encounter. "."

http://www.vividlight.com/Articles/3505.htm