9/11 masterminds to be tried in Lower Manhattan

bills_fan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. Just what Islamists need...a high-profile martyr. Until he gets off on appeal on jurisdictional or procedural grounds, that is...then he's a martyr and a hero. But hey...at least we're confiscating mosques now, too...that'll help the GWOT.

Friggin' amateur hour. :wallbash:

Brilliant. Just what Islamists need...a high-profile martyr. Until he gets off on appeal on jurisdictional or procedural grounds, that is...then he's a martyr and a hero. But hey...at least we're confiscating mosques now, too...that'll help the GWOT.

Obama picked a good time to be out of the country.

It's long overdue to try these terrorists, and NYC has been able to handle it in the past with the trial of sheik Rahman. The first step in finally closing Gitmo. And feel free to build a supermax prison in the field behind my house if that will help the process.

It doesn't make any sense

Sure :wallbash::thumbsup: He'll get a :lol::lol: unbiased jury pool :lol::lol: in NY.

Then again, how tough would it be to find 12 conspiracy theorists in NY.

Does Rossie O'Donnell still live in the city?

What a frickin circus its going to be in NY.

Hey at least the judge and the lawyers will make some money of this. Book deals anyone??

Sure :wallbash::thumbsup: He'll get a :lol::lol: unbiased jury pool :lol::lol: in NY.

Then again, how tough would it be to find 12 conspiracy theorists in NY.

Does Rossie O'Donnell still live in the city?

What a frickin circus its going to be in NY.

Hey at least the judge and the lawyers will make some money of this. Book deals anyone??

And what happens when his lawyer gets his confessions and other information thrown out because it was obtained by waterboarding?

Does he end up a free man on American soil with one slip up by the prosecution?

Well, at least people like us know, so that's something.

And what happens when his lawyer gets his confessions and other information thrown out because it was obtained by waterboarding?

If you're Sheik Mohammed, you have to realize that now the U.S is going to publicly make this trial available for the whole world to see. So, you naturally as Tom pointed out, make yourself into a martyr.

"they waterboarded me" as soon as he says that, then the liberals come out and say "you see, he was waterboarded" "damn cheney and bush" then Madcow and Tingles will report how immoral and unjust it was that Cheney and Bush ordered the waterboarding of Sheikh Mohammed and then proceed to dedicate 3 weeks discussing the waterboarding issue.

Meanwhile, a decent portion of the muslims in the middle east will say "They tortured him?" "those Yankee sons of baba ghannouj" "Death to America and all their strippers"

yes, I see a good outcome of this public trial

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/13/mohammed.critics/

I kinda doubt that Anthony Romero lost anybody he knew on 9/11. Here's a big :wallbash:

If you're Sheik Mohammed, you have to realize that now the U.S is going to publicly make this trial available for the whole world to see. So, you naturally as Tom pointed out, make yourself into a martyr.

"they waterboarded me" as soon as he says that, then the liberals come out and say "you see, he was waterboarded" "damn cheney and bush" then Madcow and Tingles will report how immoral and unjust it was that Cheney and Bush ordered the waterboarding of Sheikh Mohammed and then proceed to dedicate 3 weeks discussing the waterboarding issue.

Meanwhile, a decent portion of the muslims in the middle east will say "They tortured him?" "those Yankee sons of baba ghannouj" "Death to America and all their strippers"

yes, I see a good outcome of this public trial

Thats OK, obamatheretard can go on another apology tour around the world. He's good at speeches. I'm pumped!!

Didn't these terrorists plead guilty already? I thought I heard that they had admitted their guilt and wanted to be put to death. So Obama and Holder are going to force a NYC circus trial anyways? This is Jimmy Carter stupidity on steroids.

You really should cut back your sterno consumption. As stupid as this trial is, your end of the spectrum - summary execution without any due process - is even stupider.

You really should cut back your sterno consumption. As stupid as this trial is, your end of the spectrum - summary execution without any due process - is even stupider.

My end off the spectrum? Dude I'm a moderate and consider myself an independent.

Anyways, I thought I heard they all plead guilty in Guatanimo Bay. If they are pleading guilty why is there going to be a damn trial? It's a serious question and I was hoping that someone who has the knowledge on this subject would answer without being a-hole-ish about it.

My end off the spectrum? Dude I'm a moderate and consider myself an independent.

Anyways, I thought I heard they all plead guilty in Guatanimo Bay. If they are pleading guilty why is there going to be a damn trial? It's a serious question and I was hoping that someone who has the knowledge on this subject would answer without being a-hole-ish about it.

They didn't plead to anything at Gitmo, moron. They weren't on trial.