Proof that no matter where you go...

Rubes

I don't know what these guys are bitching about really...I'd love to have Cutler on this team...at least they have a QB that can throw for 300+ yards in a game, even with 5 int's...their problem is that they don't have a #1 WR or maybe even a #2 as well...I'm not really to familiar with Hester, so I can't say if he's more of a #3 or even a #2 WR...but when your leading receiver is your RB, that shows you need help at WR...so the WR problem added with whatever other problems they are haveing, probably show that the Bears FO needs a kick in the pants.

on a side note...I'm really glad that we don't have posters like that one guy they have that keeps posting the same post over and over again..that guy is a douche

I don't know what these guys are bitching about really...I'd love to have Cutler on this team...at least they have a QB that can throw for 300+ yards in a game, even with 5 int's...

Wow, you're really overrating the 300-yard stat. Cutler took 52 attempts to get there, so his YPA was a paltry 5.9. He also threw five picks, two in the end zone, in a game that saw his much-maligned defense deliver a great performance. Did Cutler have a running game? No. But he did have a solid TE in Greg Olsen and a capable WR in Hester, who's on pace for over 80 catches this season. There's no justification for a five-interception performance. The 49ers tried to give that game to the Bears, but Cutler kept giving it right back until time expired.

There's a difference between a gunslinger and a guy who just throws it up for grabs, which is what Cutler does. How else would he be on pace for 34 interceptions?

Bottom line, I don't want him anywhere near the Bills. You'll get flashes of brilliance one week and what we saw against San Francisco the next. He's nothing more than a slightly better, much more hyped Losman.

He's nothing more than a slightly better, much more hyped Losman.

If Cutler is no better than Losman, then the Bills need to hire Mike Shanahan asap because he got Cutler to the pro bowl so imagine what he could do with our current QBs. I think that what's happening in Chicago is the same as what's happening in Buffalo: it doesn't really matter who you bring in when you don't have a sound offensive coaching staff or philosophy.

If Cutler is no better than Losman, then the Bills need to hire Mike Shanahan asap because he got Cutler to the pro bowl so imagine what he could do with our current QBs. I think that what's happening in Chicago is the same as what's happening in Buffalo: it doesn't really matter who you bring in when you don't have a sound offensive coaching staff or philosophy.

What this guy said :blink: