Any of you clowns watch South Park?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you know, sometimes my foot strays over to the next stall when I'm dropping a load at that thruway rest stop. That doesn't make me gay. In fact I tend to meet a lot of nice people that way.

Bi-weekly anal sex, on the other hand, does make me gay. At least a little bit.

Dude, seriously...that's a little over the top.

Yes, fat, selfish, dumb and happy. And scared, don't forget scared.

Drinking more of that Kool Aid, eh? Big, bad mean conservatives. You don't have a clue. I'm not fat, selfish or dumb. I am generally happy but I am scared. Scared that this country will not recover from the hatchet job being perpetrated on it by the Manchurian Candidate and his henchmen.

Drinking more of that Kool Aid, eh? Big, bad mean conservatives. You don't have a clue. I'm not fat, selfish or dumb. I am generally happy but I am scared. Scared that this country will not recover from the hatchet job being perpetrated on it by the Manchurian Candidate and his henchmen.

"Dumb and fat" is just name calling. Completely anecdotal.

"Selfish" is a prerequisite to Conservatism.

"Scared" is based on a scientific study that I've linked to before. The results are interesting, but certainly open to interpretation. I'm not referring to the politics of fear of a black liberal president, though that attitude certainly strengthens the case.

"Scared" is based on a scientific study that I've linked to before. The results are interesting, but certainly open to interpretation. I'm not referring to the politics of fear of a black liberal president, though that attitude certainly strengthens the case.

So now it's a race thing? I dislike Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Gore, Franken and a whole lot of others. I also think that Obama and Rangel are wrong for this country. Their policies and their actions are wrong, wrong, wrong. It has nothing to do with race, but play the race card if you don't have anything else.

Selfishness is not always a bad thing. It sometimes motivates people to well for others.

Who's selfish, the person that wants to take from you for their own needs/wants or the person that gets it taken from?