Any of you clowns watch South Park?

Pretend like I have absolutely no powers of inference.

Now tell me what the worst possible outcome of children singing those words.

Well the worst possible outcome might not be a good question to ask.

Maybe they could think that he is the ONLY solution that could possibly help SOLVE our problems “Barack Obama there is none higher/ Other politicians should call me sire" afterall, he has to be great right? I mean they are singing a song about him, and how all other politicians should call him sire. Even worse than that, "Other politicians should call me sire" call ME SIRE.

Definitely infering a SUPERIORITY complex.

I don't want my children being taught this ****, specially about someone who is !@#$ing this country up even worse. Thanks but no thanks, like I said, you can send your kids over there.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think I'm liberal? Which of my views oppose yours?

First of all you as much as admitted that we had opposing views. You make fun of a Fox News Poll, quote the Huffington Post and state the our military "failed' Major Hasan. And....................................you equivicate incessantly. Sort of like .................................dithering. Regardless, you seem to get into a debate all the time with people on this board that I seem to agree with. So, I would guess that you are a liberal, or at the very least a confused, wishy washy progressive.

Well the worst possible outcome might not be a good question to ask.

Maybe they could think that he is the ONLY solution that could possibly help SOLVE our problems “Barack Obama there is none higher/ Other politicians should call me sire" afterall, he has to be great right? I mean they are singing a song about him, and how all other politicians should call him sire. Even worse than that, "Other politicians should call me sire" call ME SIRE.

Definitely infering a SUPERIORITY complex.

I don't want my children being taught this ****, specially about someone who is !@#$ing this country up even worse. Thanks but no thanks, like I said, you can send your kids over there.

You're pretty far removed from the political consciousness of a child, my dear friend.

:lol:

you mean other than defending all the liberal talking points? no reason, no reason at all. :D

Well, if quelling paranoia is a liberal talking point, then consider me Karl !@#$ing Marx.

First of all you as much as admitted that we had opposing views. You make fun of a Fox News Poll, quote the Huffington Post and state the our military "failed' Major Hasan. And....................................you equivicate incessantly. Sort of like .................................dithering. Regardless, you seem to get into a debate all the time with people on this board that I seem to agree with. So, I would guess that you are a liberal, or at the very least a confused, wishy washy progressive.

Is "liberal" bad?

Do you consider yourself a conservative?

If yes, is "conservative" good?

1. You're pretty far removed from the political consciousness of a child, my dear friend.

2. Well, if quelling paranoia is a liberal talking point, then consider me Karl !@#$ing Marx.

To answer your first point, considering young children are easily swayed, specially from TEACHERS, I'd say ya, you could consider this indoctrination.

If you consider quelling paranoia as quelling the truth, then I might agree with you. By the way Karl !@#$ing Marx, do you still believe that Nasan didn't participate in a "Jihadist" action?

Is "liberal" bad?

Do you consider yourself a conservative?

If yes, is "conservative" good?

Liberal=Bad

Conservative=Good

In all seriousness, politically speaking I am a Conservative. Actually I'm pretty much a Ronald Reagan or JFK Conservative. In the perfect world I would probably be a Libertarian. Liberal politics in today's world is bad. It promotes changing the very fiber of this country. Conservative politics is what will get us back on track providing our very essence hasn't been permanently kidnapped by the loons presently in power.

To answer your first point, considering young children are easily swayed, specially from TEACHERS, I'd say ya, you could consider this indoctrination.

If you consider quelling paranoia as quelling the truth, then I might agree with you. By the way Karl !@#$ing Marx, do you still believe that Nasan didn't participate in a "Jihadist" action?

You should really watch the episode of South Park that this thread was started for.

Liberal=Bad

Conservative=Good

In all seriousness, politically speaking I am a Conservative. Actually I'm pretty much a Ronald Reagan or JFK Conservative. In the perfect world I would probably be a Libertarian. Liberal politics in today's world is bad. It promotes changing the very fiber of this country. Conservative politics is what will get us back on track providing our very essence hasn't been permanently kidnapped by the loons presently in power.

Judging by your language here, you DEFINITELY need to watch this week's South Park.

And the left says conservatives don't have a sense of humor. :lol:

On top of that I recall a poll awhile back that said said conservatives were generally much happier than liberals. I don't have a link or even remember where I heard it, but I beleive it.