Any of you clowns watch South Park?

Dismiss what? Kids singing songs about the President? Are you now going to lie to me and assert that it's an unprecedented practice?

Here's a link which gives you another opportunity for an ad hominem response. Feel free to ignore its content:

LINK

Kids going to the White House to sing to the President is fine and it wasn't blared all over. Going on CNN to do it is a bit much. And so you found one instance in his 8 years and in less than a year of Obama how many of these have we heard?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dismiss what? Kids singing songs about the President? Are you now going to lie to me and assert that it's an unprecedented practice?

Here's a link which gives you another opportunity for an ad hominem response. Feel free to ignore its content:

LINK

You are comparing the two? You really should consider what you have to say before you do it and you might gain some credibility. The Huffington Post? Why don't you just give bishop hedd complete power over your thoughts.

Are you guys really concerned with children singing songs about the American President?

Seriously, are you?

Whats sad Cat, is that you don't.

But hey, what should we expect? just as you are turning a blind eye to the likely hood that the Ft Hood massacre wasn't an act of Jihadism, you are turning your back to this.

At least you're consistent

But hey, what should we expect? just as you are turning a blind eye to the likely hood that the Ft Hood massacre wasn't an act of Jihadism, you are turning your back to this.

The videos remind me of clips from the Hitler Youth days. Indoctrination anyone?

The videos remind me of clips from the Hitler Youth days. Indoctrination anyone?

Since you're reminded of the Hitler Youth days, why don't you be a bit more illustrative with your recollection. I'd love to hear the similarities.

Your schools didn't have the Presidential fitness challenge? They didn't hang portraits of current and former presidents in your classrooms? Never had you dress up like former presidents and put on plays? Never been to a school named after a president? Your teacher never taught you things about your president? Nothing, none of this?

Or is that singing songs is that much worse?

Since you're reminded of the Hitler Youth days, why don't you be a bit more illustrative with your recollection. I'd love to hear the similarities.

The mindless, repetitive chanting praising the god-like persona of Obama is much like the chanting that I saw clips of from the Hitler Youth days. Don't ask me to find a link........I really don't think that anything would change your mind or convince you to actually look at and consider views other than your set in concrete ideology.

Your schools didn't have the Presidential fitness challenge? They didn't hang portraits of current and former presidents in your classrooms? Never had you dress up like former presidents and put on plays? Never been to a school named after a president? Your teacher never taught you things about your president? Nothing, none of this?

Or is that singing songs is that much worse?

Yes.

You're not so dense to totally dismiss this are you? Oh that's right you're a dope smoking, cartoon watching, terrorist sympathizing kid. So I guess that was more of a rhetorical question.

Terrorists watch cartoons? I guess that explains the Snorks.......

Presidentital fitness challenge? What is that? Is that when you dress up like the current president and do fitness drills?

Hang portraits of current presidents? never do I remember seeing a portrait of a current president.

dressed up like former, famous, great presidents, yes.

I knew of schools that were of former presidents, yes.

Big difference between a teacher teaching some sort of historic fact about a president, than indoctrinating students.

“Barack Obama there is none higher/ Other politicians should call me sire … We’re the baddest of the bad/ The cool of the cool/ I’m Barack/ I rock and rule.”

ya, nothing wrong with that right? Good, you can send your kid to that school

Presidentital fitness challenge? What is that? Is that when you dress up like the current president and do fitness drills?

Hang portraits of current presidents? never do I remember seeing a portrait of a current president.

dressed up like former, famous, great presidents, yes.

I knew of schools that were of former presidents, yes.

Big difference between a teacher teaching some sort of historic fact about a president, than indoctrinating students.

“Barack Obama there is none higher/ Other politicians should call me sire … We’re the baddest of the bad/ The cool of the cool/ I’m Barack/ I rock and rule.”

ya, nothing wrong with that right? Good, you can send your kid to that school

Pretend like I have absolutely no powers of inference.

Now tell me what the worst possible outcome of children singing those words.

The mindless, repetitive chanting praising the god-like persona of Obama is much like the chanting that I saw clips of from the Hitler Youth days. Don't ask me to find a link........I really don't think that anything would change your mind or convince you to actually look at and consider views other than your set in concrete ideology.

So your concrete ideology is doing nothing to shape your interpretation of this particular situation?

So your concrete ideology is doing nothing to shape your interpretation of this particular situation?

I am not afraid to listen and consider other views. I have never met a die-hard liberal that would do the same. I'm sure there must be some out there, but then again they are probably former liberals if they listened to and actually considered other views. Its funny, on the Stadium Wall I tend to agree with you. Here, I think you're just off in Barbara Streisand land.

I am not afraid to listen and consider other views. I have never met a die-hard liberal that would do the same. I'm sure there must be some out there, but then again they are probably former liberals if they listened to and actually considered other views. Its funny, on the Stadium Wall I tend to agree with you. Here, I think you're just off in Barbara Streisand land.

What makes you think I'm liberal? Which of my views oppose yours?

This thread started out as something great. But now it's been stolen and turned into something totally different :lol:

:D

I'm sure the ones more interested in videos of children haven't even taken the time to watch the one this thread was supposed to be about, the one actually worth talking about.