Any of you clowns watch South Park?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooh, Now I understand, you learn things from SouthPark. Got it :lol:

I learn things from South Park. It's a wonderful, non-obviously science-based/skeptical show.

I'll bet you liked the Manbearpig episode because it jibes with your ideology.

I love things that support my worldview! Yeah!

You must have me confused with someone else (or some of my statements don't agree with your worldview), or does he?. Don't worry, most people are like you, or are they?. That's why tailored 24-hour cable news drama works so well, or do they?

Corrected - Please try to stay on topic

You're not so dense to totally dismiss this are you? Oh that's right you're a dope smoking, cartoon watching, terrorist sympathizing kid. So I guess that was more of a rhetorical question.

Dismiss what? Kids singing songs about the President? Are you now going to lie to me and assert that it's an unprecedented practice?

Here's a link which gives you another opportunity for an ad hominem response. Feel free to ignore its content:

LINK

Dismiss what? Kids singing songs about the President? Are you now going to lie to me and assert that it's an unprecedented practice?

Here's a link which gives you another opportunity for an ad hominem response. Feel free to ignore its content:

LINK

I missed the parts of that song that made fun of Clinton and Gore.