What about Willis?

Frez

you're just being silly, right? you're not this stupid, right?

did you watch the game? it was obvious that belichick's plan was to shut down mcgahee with 8 in run support, and force drew to beat them, which he knew was impossible.

the problem with this offense is drew bledsoe. the problem with this offense HAS BEEN drew bledsoe, pun intended. The problem with this offense next week will be drew bledsoe. Bledsoe cannot play this game anymore, and it's frustrating to hear him say that he can still play at a high level.

He can't.

did you watch the game? it was obvious that belichick's plan was to shut down mcgahee with 8 in run support, and force drew to beat them, which he knew was impossible.

the problem with this offense is drew bledsoe. the problem with this offense HAS BEEN drew bledsoe, pun intended. The problem with this offense next week will be drew bledsoe. Bledsoe cannot play this game anymore, and it's frustrating to hear him say that he can still play at a high level.

He can't.

120931[/snapback]

It actually looked like more then 8 in the box....I mean....BB was just selling out to stop the run.

The fact that Drew couldn't take advantage of THAT....well....I am just done with him

He can't.

120931[/snapback]

You're telling me Bledsoe can't hit an open receiver anymore :D ? When he does hit them and it's not very often they drop the ball anyways. Maybe it's the rookie coach we have? I really have no idea and I'm getting sick of 2nd guessing this team. I wonder what the hell is going through Tom Donahoe's head right now?

You think this is bad? Wait till we go through some serious growing pains with JP at the helm. I have a feeling from what I saw Sunday night JP has tons and tons to learn.

How will we beat the Rams? :doh: