Don't forget to watch Lou Dobbs Tonight

I'm not surprised.

Who better to speak about the nomination of a right wing hawk than a left wing extremist?  What a productive conversation that will be.  BTW - I would say the same if the tables were turned.

120987[/snapback]

Uh, that is why it is not funny. That is really what all the shows on the network political talk shows try to do. They have someone from the opposite end of the spectrum argue against, whatever, in this case, Condi. I am sure they will have someone there representing Condi as well....guess that is the point of the shows. What fun would it be if all we heard is what an outstanding job Condi has done....you have to hear the pros and cons on everything, and decide what is BS, and what is not. IMO, Condi is a perfect choice. I don't particularly care for her, but she is loyal to the president, and that seems to be what he wants most. It is his priority. I am sure that Powell embarassed him on more than one occasion, because he had an sentiment different than the part line. Condi helps to write the party line...