Idiot super-liberal Matthews officially became certifiable

1billsfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were investigated but it was decided that they did not require following up"

YA, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!! :doh::lol:

It does go on to say that there's concern over him being in touch them in the first place, but evidently the content of those correspondences does "not require following up."

:lol:

So if I have the world's preeminent plumber comes to look at my toilet, his expertise is little more than a biased opinion? Okay, if THAT'S how we're going to treat knowledge, then this debate isn't worth having.

Ok, if you don't understand the difference between what an opinion is and what facts are then let me help you:

opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

and

fact: something that actually exists; reality; truth:

hmmm, did Michael Wiener state a fact or his opinion? hmmmmm

give it up Big Cat, he stated his opinion. No ifs, ands or buts about it. ;)

btw, your plumber example was a terrible one. If I speak to two of the worlds leading money managers and one says GE is going up and the other says down, does that mean since they both have "expertise" about stocks make it a fact? Ok?

Btw, if you guys noticed, only 27% said they would treat it as a civilian issue, out of that 27% I would be willing to venture that 90% of them were liberals.

:pirate: shameless

How many of you could actually identify a "mainstream Muslim" to begin with?

I believe I can, one of my college roommates was a muslim from Qatar. Great guy, very gracious, and humble, and let me also note that he had never gotten laid or drunk until I introduced to a few girls :pirate:

Btw, if you guys noticed, only 27% said they would treat it as a civilian issue, out of that 27% I would be willing to venture that 90% of them were liberals.

:pirate: shameless

And again, you say "look what happened" as if the EMAILS and not his distraught psychology caused the event to take place!

Furthermore, I understand that in the soft sciences there is no right or wrong, but that doesn't discredit them entirely. Are they debatable? ALWAYS! BUT, you've yet to show me an EXPERT on things like terrorism, mass-shootings, or criminal psychology who supports your claims. I've shown you three that support mine.

In case you're not aware: we're debating WHY he shot up a bunch of people. I've demonstrated several EXPERTS, people who study this stuff and know more about it than anyone else, who have offered their OPINIONS, yes OPINIONS, BUT REALLY !@#$ing INFORMED OPINIONS. What do you base YOUR expertise on that you know more than these guys?

And again, you say "look what happened" as if the EMAILS and not his distraught psychology caused the event to take place!

Furthermore, I understand that in the soft sciences there is no right or wrong, but that doesn't discredit them entirely. Are they debatable? ALWAYS! BUT, you've yet to show me an EXPERT on things like terrorism, mass-shootings, or criminal psychology who supports your claims. I've shown you three that support mine.

In case you're not aware: we're debating WHY he shot up a bunch of people. I've demonstrated several EXPERTS, people who study this stuff and know more about it than anyone else, who have offered their OPINIONS, yes OPINIONS, BUT REALLY !@#$ing INFORMED OPINIONS. What do you base YOUR expertise on that you know more than these guys?

1) Tried to contact Al qaeda twice

2) Wrote between 10-20 emails to an extremist Islamist who mentored and helped RECRUIT Al Qaeda operatives, and was in contact with 2 of the 9/11 hijackers, who then went on to call him "A hero" and that he did "The right thing"

3) Bought a semiautomatic gun 1 month before the shooting

4) Spoke out against the war numerous times, enough to where many different soldiers alerted their officers

5) While he was shooting 40 people was yelling "Ala Akbar"

6) Wrote a blog about suicide bombings

7) Tried to convert a soldier during a therapy session to become a muslim

8) Got into numerous arguments with other soldiers about him being a muslim first and a soldier second

And that's what I have off the top of my head.

I don't need a !@#$ing "expert" to tell me the obvious. If something is blue, it's BLUE!

1) Tried to contact Al qaeda twice

2) Wrote between 10-20 emails to an extremist Islamist who mentored and helped RECRUIT Al Qaeda operatives, and was in contact with 2 of the 9/11 hijackers, who then went on to call him "A hero" and that he did "The right thing"

3) Bought a semiautomatic gun 1 month before the shooting

4) Spoke out against the war numerous times, enough to where many different soldiers alerted their officers

5) While he was shooting 40 people was yelling "Ala Akbar"

6) Wrote a blog about suicide bombings

7) Tried to convert a soldier during a therapy session to become a muslim

8) Got into numerous arguments with other soldiers about him being a muslim first and a soldier second

And that's what I have off the top of my head.

I don't need a !@#$ing "expert" to tell me the obvious. If something is blue, it's BLUE!

Bull ****. I've provided with you plenty of links suggesting his correspondence had nothing to do with plotting a terrorist attack, and all you can respond with is **** you pulled "off the top of your head."

Bull ****. I've provided with you plenty of links suggesting his correspondence had nothing to do with plotting a terrorist attack, and all you can respond with is **** you pulled "off the top of your head."

Ya, because I made them up.

:pirate:

Dude, you're ignorant if you refuse to look at the facts. You see, I can think for myself, you on the other hand need an opinion from an "expert" to think for you.

:lol:

Sure looks like the FBI got it wrong.

No, no erin, The FBI got it right, they successfully averted a "terrorist" act, because you know, it wasn't actually "terrorism". The letter to Al Qaeda and the extremist Imam had content that was considered innocent, so no, it is a FACT now, it wasn't "terrorism". He was just some lonely confused guy, who seeking innocent spiritual guidance from Al Qaeda.

No, no erin, The FBI got it right, they successfully averted a "terrorist" act, because you know, it wasn't actually "terrorism". The letter to Al Qaeda and the extremist Imam had content that was considered innocent, so no, it is a FACT now, it wasn't "terrorism". He was just some lonely confused guy, who seeking innocent spiritual guidance from Al Qaeda.

:pirate: I know, I know.

...........and I played second base for the Yankees this year too. Its the truth, really!!!

It's amazing that everyone educated on this subject is collecting all the facts before calling it terrorism yet you experts have all the answers. HILARIOUS.

Also, here's a weak leadership not calling out the Muslims:

President Obama: “It may be hard to comprehend the twisted logic that led to this tragedy. But this much we do know: no faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor. For what he has done, we know that the killer will be met with justice—in this world and the next.”

Actually, you know what this is like me trying to dis-prove god.

You tell me how the ACT had similarities to a terrorist attack, and you show me the evidence to prove it.

It's been well established now that the content of the emails you're so hung up on had NOTHING to do with conspiring for an attack. If you have evidence to suggest otherwise, i.e. a report or excerpts from the emails themselves, please, share.