Idiot super-liberal Matthews officially became certifiable

1billsfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LINK

Hate Crimes, A Savage Hypocrisy

Hate crime or not, terrorist or not, he killed federal workers (military) on federal property (military base). IIRC that is a capital offense and was used against McVeigh.

He also committed the murders in Texas, a state with a reputation for the death penalty

And there is the argument that he did this because he did not want to be deployed to Iraq. Talking with some military members I know, doing something to get out of deploying may also be a capital offense under the the Code of Military Justice

Long story short, shiv the mofo

I don't know, maybe I'm just being stupid tonight evidenced by my terrible spelling a few posts back but what the !@#$ are you talking about.

It's an insanely bad situation for a ton of different reasons.

Out of those reasons, race is one of the least important, unless we're talking about the importance of our 8-year failed mission to quell these kinds of Death-to-America outbursts.

In file-dump's words: "shiv the mofo" because he broke some very serious laws.

This could just as well have been a white guy who didn't want to go to Iraq. This guy is mentally ill. Not insane, and not a Muslim participating in jihad.

By the way, does anyone know how many soldiers have returned from the war and killed their wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/kids/or total strangers?

More than 13. Guaranteed. There have been at least 4 here at Ft. Lewis.

So while the chickenshit wingnuts are freaked out over Muslims in their typical knee-jerk reaction, stressed soldiers will continue to be ignored and untreated, and unfortunately innocent victims will continue to pay for it.

For the millionth time, this terrorist was NEVER in a war zone until the one he CREATED when he shot up over forty unarmed people on a military base and killing 13 of them. The only knee-jerking going on is on the side of the bleeding heart liberals who care much more about Muslim backlash than they do about the reasons why 13 people died at the hands of a home-grown terrorist.

As for your comparison, it's a nonstarter. Those ex-soldier killers were murderers, this guy is a terrorist. Apples, oranges. Let's stop with this foolish nonsense already. Politically correct thought processes like this are the reason why this guy was able to have the opportunity to carry out the mass killings.

It's an insanely bad situation for a ton of different reasons.

Out of those reasons, race is one of the least important, unless we're talking about the importance of our 8-year failed mission to quell these kinds of Death-to-America outbursts.

In file-dump's words: "shiv the mofo" because he broke some very serious laws.

My concern is not so much what we do with him now (he's a dead man) it's that our PC weenie stance that we were afraid to do something about this before it happened. When a member of our military says infidels should have their heads cut off and boiling oil poured down our throats and we hand wring because we're afraid of upsetting a segment of the population is just !@#$ing sad in my mind.

And my original point on this was to nozzlenut who said this was just wingnut fear mongering. No it's not, this should be a real concern. And if this has been a failed mission why has something like this not happened before. What would you consider a successful mission? One in which Islamic extremists love us?

I don't know, maybe I'm just being stupid tonight evidenced by my terrible spelling a few posts back but what the !@#$ are you talking about.

Here are a list of mass shootings that happened in the U.S. SINCE 9/11:

(note, none of these had anything to do with any holy war, Muslim or otherwise.)

Binghamton Shootings

The guy who held the Amish school hostage

Northern Illinois Shootings

Red Lake Massacre

Virginia Tech

Covina Massacre

Here are a list of mass shootings that happened in the U.S. SINCE 9/11:

(note, none of these had anything to do with any holy war, Muslim or otherwise.)

Binghamton Shootings

The guy who held the Amish school hostage

Northern Illinois Shootings

Red Lake Massacre

Virginia Tech

Covina Massacre

So you're saying this is just another in a list of mass murders?

My concern is not so much what we do with him now (he's a dead man) it's that our PC weenie stance that we were afraid to do something about this before it happened. When a member of our military says infidels should have their heads cut off and boiling oil poured down our throats and we hand wring because we're afraid of upsetting a segment of the population is just !@#$ing sad in my mind.

Well, we do nothing to stop the Christian soldiers I cited in the Harper's article.

And my original point on this was to nozzlenut who said this was just wingnut fear mongering. No it's not, this should be a real concern. And if this has been a failed mission why has something like this not happened before. What would you consider a successful mission? One in which Islamic extremists love us?

What do I consider a successful mission? Tough to say, because a guy pulling a stunt like this in Iraq, Pakistan, etc. should be something we've already begun to make strides on (ideally speaking) since we committed ourselves to "killin' terrorists" after 9/11 (eight years ago). The very fact that it happened HERE and more or less UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE US MILITARY, well that's what I call a fundamental failure, especially since it doesn't bode well for my confidence in the mission over-seas.

So you're saying this is just another in a list of mass murders?

Dude, do yourself a favor and avoid trying to have a discussion with The Big Cat. He posts ridiculous stuff that makes no sense, you try to make sense of out of it, and all he does is respond with "When did I say that?"

He's just one of those dudes that you really should ignore because, really, even HE'S not sure what the hell he's saying. As is evidenced by this ridiculous comment.

No, I'm saying it's ludicrous to use this as a stepping stone to drum-up anti-Muslim sentiments when, in similar instances, non-Muslims have caused just as much damage, and much more frequently so.

Congratulations. You make Conner sound like he knows what the hell he's talking about.

Dude, do yourself a favor and avoid trying to have a discussion with The Big Cat. He posts ridiculous stuff that makes no sense, you try to make sense of out of it, and all he does is respond with "When did I say that?"

He's just one of those dudes that you really should ignore because, really, even HE'S not sure what the hell he's saying. As is evidenced by this ridiculous comment.

Congratulations. You make Conner sound like he knows what the hell he's talking about.

God thanks I thought it was just me. I typed and erased my response to that post four times because I wasn't really sure what I was responding to.

Just try and keep up. How bet every time you request (dickishly) clarification, then I give it to you, and you do one of two things: ignore it and insult me instead, or just flat out ignore it. Pretty sure I've provided justification/evidence/clarification of every contested point in this thread.

Where's your proof to suggest otherwise?

God thanks I thought it was just me. I typed and erased my response to that post four times because I wasn't really sure what I was responding to.

Sounds more like you old-balls need to up your Ginko dosage. This all makes perfect sense to my virile mind. When you guys say things of substance, I listen. I make an effort to internalize and understand your facts/opinions. It's a shame you get all dear-in-the-headlights when it's time to wrap your brain around something new.

Sounds more like you old-balls need to up your Ginko dosage. This all makes perfect sense to my virile mind. When you guys say things of substance, I listen. I make an effort to internalize and understand your facts/opinions. It's a shame you get all dear-in-the-headlights when it's time to wrap your brain around something new.

Listen, your making a jump from mass murders to a guy who has the same belief of the people we're at war with. If you don't get the difference I've got nothing else for you. And if by virile you mean tiny then I'll have to agree with you on that point.

Here, I'll slow it down for you:

You: when was the last time a white guy screamed "death to the infidels"?

Me: white guys do bad **** too.

[pointless semantic argument]

You: Then because white guys do it, it's not as bad?

Me: No matter WHO does it, it's all bad. Not to mention there's peeps in our military doing things in the name of God too. Also, when it comes to killing sprees, it's unfounded to suggest this is the next coming of a holy war when we've had a host of massacres happen since 9/11 that had NOTHING to do with religion, just people being CRAZY *****. Some people are just crazy, and you shouldn't blame everyone in their respective ilk for said craziness.

You: Okay, fine, but it's foolish that it got to this point because of skirting around PCness.

Me: Agreed, which is why we shouldn't be PC when dealing with the CHRISTIANS who are kicking the hornets nest abroad for making this a god thing. The fact that this guy is Muslim, and did all this in close proximity to the US Military suggests to me that those who didn't take note of his pre-shooting spree behavior are far more responsible for the incident then some nebulous actor, in this case, the shooter's religion.

Then LABillz came in and acted like a dick (surprise, surprise).

Listen, your making a jump from mass murders to a guy who has the same belief of the people we're at war with. If you don't get the difference I've got nothing else for you. And if by virile you mean tiny then I'll have to agree with you on that point.

If this guy's not a mass-murderer then what is he?

Was he motivated by religion? We're still finding that out.

Did I tie him to this "religion we're at war with" (a statement I resent)? No! That would imply it was a mutual collusion between him and the Muslim faith! That simply did not happen. Nor can you, or anyone else, say for certain this wouldn't have happened had it not been for him being Muslim!

Maybe he was pretty normal or at least not threatening for most of his life and then for some yet to be determined or inexplicable reason he lost it, had a complete reversal and became a terrorist quite recently. Not much different from a very religious person who gives up on their religion and becomes an atheist and goes on a rampage -- or a completely non-religious person who suddenly becomes born again and becomes obsessed.

A lot of people lose control of their mind at random points in their life. A lot of people become disillusioned with the path they are taking and suddenly take a complete reversal. A lot of people have what this guy did in their thoughts and just don't act on it. Right now, I'd say it's impossible to say what made him do it, or when he became a terrorist, or if he is a terrorist.

Susan Smith lost control at a random point. Andrea Yates did as well. So did Bernie Goetz.

The evidence that's popping up on this guy appears to rule out an act of random snapping point.