Idiot super-liberal Matthews officially became certifiable

1billsfan

I'm pissed off with people (including the US Army) who are putting the fear of muslim backlash ahead of trying to figure out why this guy was not drummed out of the service and how many more like him are there.

I hesitate to agree with you because I fear you're !@#$ing with me. What else could explain it?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather we not turn this event in to a round-em-up Muslim hunt like we did after 9/11. I'm sure the millions of Muslim Americans are feeling the same way, face in hands thinking, "not this again."

What a load of liberal pussified politically correct horse crap. If the murderer at Ft. Hood was a white Christian yelling "Kill all the !@#$s and Jews" while he shot people at random, you'd be plugging in the electric chair yourself.

But ooooh, another Muslim terrorist murders Americans on our own soil, and we really ought to walk gently here??? The thirteen dead would probably beg to differ.

Wait, let me guess. "That's not what I was saying." :thumbsup:

What a load of liberal pussified politically correct horse crap. If the murderer at Ft. Hood was a white Christian yelling "Kill all the !@#$s and Jews" while he shot people at random, you'd be plugging in the electric chair yourself.

But ooooh, another Muslim terrorist murders Americans on our own soil, and we really ought to walk gently here??? The thirteen dead would probably beg to differ.

Wait, let me guess. "That's not what I was saying." :thumbsup:

So unlike you to put words into my mouth just so you can aggressively disagree with me.

Never mind the fact I wholeheartedly agree with your veiled opinions expressed here.

I hesitate to agree with you because I fear you're !@#$ing with me. What else could explain it?

I don't believe that anyone who thinks rationally is suggesting that we round them up and lynch them all. But enough of the Pusy footing, if the mother!@#$er is a muslim and is denouncing the war, writing letters to Islamic sympathizers amd Al Qaeda, and trying to convert American soldiers into the muslim faith while he is on duty, then something needs to be done to stop this.

I watched MSNBC just for a few minutes last night, and it made me want to vomit. These liberal pieces of **** are so skewed in their thinking, that they value political correctness over safety. Just like the Waterboarding, I don't give a rats ass that we waterboarded those !@#$ing pieces of ****. And what? We are going to sympathize for those terrorists and try to prosecute those who are trying to save American lives? What a crock of ****.

If people weren't so politically correct, this most likely would of never of happened. !@#$ the bull ****, and do whats necessary to protect this country.

That's all I'm sayin

I don't anyone who thinks rationally is suggesting that we round them up and lynch them all. But enough of the Pusy footing, if the mother!@#$er is a muslim and is denouncing the war, writing letters to Islamic sympathizers and trying to convert American soldiers into the muslim faith while he is on duty, then something needs to be done to stop this.

I watch MSNBC just for a few minutes last night, and it makes me want to vomit. These liberal pieces of **** are so politically correct, that it leaves us more vulnerable to attacks.

If people weren't so politically correct, this most likely wouldn't of happened. !@#$ the bull ****, and do whats necessary to protect this country.

That's all I'm sayin

I agree, which is why I think these guys should be dealt with the same way!

So unlike you to put words into my mouth just so you can aggressively disagree with me.

Never mind the fact I wholeheartedly agree with your veiled opinions expressed here.

If you had even the slightest ability to express yourself effectively with the written word, you wouldn't spend half your time stating "That's not what I meant."

I agree, which is why I think these guys should be dealt with the same way!

If that's your way to demonstrate that live combat against the enemy is hell, what's your explanation of a premeditated attack on unarmed fellow servicemen?

Unless, you think that because they all wear uniforms and carry guns is enough of a parallel?

Well, I even used his own words to illustrate my point. I'm sorry I don't take the time necessary to make my point thoroughly enough for some of PPP'S dimmer bulbs to follow. :thumbsup:

A good sign of intelligence is making a complicated subject easy enough to understand that even dimmer bulbs can follow it.

Note that you have no problem understanding what we say.

If that's your way to demonstrate that live combat against the enemy is hell, what's your explanation of a premeditated attack on unarmed fellow servicemen?

Unless, you think that because they all wear uniforms and carry guns is enough of a parallel?

No, that was my way of demonstrating that religious zealotry, however manifests itself, has no place in the military, U.S. or otherwise. Unless I posted the wrong link.

A good sign of intelligence is making a complicated subject easy enough to understand that even dimmer bulbs can follow it.

Note that you have no problem understanding what we say.

I'll ignore this pathetic attempt at an insult, and offer you this.

Just because someone's not on the same page as you, doesn't necessarily mean thinking process is behind yours. I'd thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt, once in a while.

No, that was my way of demonstrating that religious zealotry, however manifests itself, has no place in the military, U.S. or otherwise. Unless I posted the wrong link.

And I'd really like to own a rainbow farting unicorn.

That's what gets me about young idealists like you. Everything is on a relative moral code to you. You can't see the mile high wall that separates religious zealotry and proselytizing of one group vs the wanton murder of innocents of the other?

This could just as well have been a white guy who didn't want to go to Iraq. This guy is mentally ill. Not insane, and not a Muslim participating in jihad.

By the way, does anyone know how many soldiers have returned from the war and killed their wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/kids/or total strangers?

More than 13. Guaranteed. There have been at least 4 here at Ft. Lewis.

So while the chickenshit wingnuts are freaked out over Muslims in their typical knee-jerk reaction, stressed soldiers will continue to be ignored and untreated, and unfortunately innocent victims will continue to pay for it.