Idiot super-liberal Matthews officially became certifiable

1billsfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of them are- they have they zealots, just like any other organized religion

Most people are peace-loving. That's not in debate. The question was in regards to the Muslim community having loud mouthed racially motivated political opportunistic advocates of their status as victims. CAIR certainly fills that bill for them.

I hope this incident gets scrutinized at least as deeply as the Tail Hook scandal did a few years ago. Admirals lost their jobs, a few hundred Navy flyers got reprimands and I believe the Secretary of the Navy lost his job after a few dozen women got groped in Vegas. Of course, that was political correctness played out against the sick, evil, twisted, heinous males in uniform. I think the 13 dead and their families deserve a full vetting of how and why this happened. At the least, his colleagues in Bethesda should be shown the door for throwing their garbage over the wall into Fort Hood.

I don't believe this particular ass munch deserves much more than a speedy trial and his choice of nine grams of lead or a tight noose and a trap door.

Most people are peace-loving. That's not in debate. The question was in regards to the Muslim community having loud mouthed racially motivated political opportunistic advocates of their status as victims. CAIR certainly fills that bill for them.

I hope this incident gets scrutinized at least as deeply as the Tail Hook scandal did a few years ago. Admirals lost their jobs, a few hundred Navy flyers got reprimands and I believe the Secretary of the Navy lost his job after a few dozen women got groped in Vegas. Of course, that was political correctness played out against the sick, evil, twisted, heinous males in uniform. I think the 13 dead and their families deserve a full vetting of how and why this happened. At the least, his colleagues in Bethesda should be shown the door for throwing their garbage over the wall into Fort Hood.

I don't believe this particular ass munch deserves much more than a speedy trial and his choice of nine grams of lead or a tight noose and a trap door.

You mean that same SecNav that the wonderful idiots of my current state voted in as a Senator last year. I guess that whole thing really bit him in the ass huh? the same one who made remarks during that time that women shouldn't be in the military, they should be home bare foot and pregnant. I guess when he was a republican those were bad, but when he ran as a democrat, all is forgiven.

You mean that same SecNav that the wonderful idiots of my current state voted in as a Senator last year. I guess that whole thing really bit him in the ass huh? the same one who made remarks during that time that women shouldn't be in the military, they should be home bare foot and pregnant. I guess when he was a republican those were bad, but when he ran as a democrat, all is forgiven.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

In my view, everything that has been said so far is systemic in the governmental promotions systems. It's sad and funny at the same time.

Alright, enough already....I got through page 11 and rapidly grew bored with the lame points on both sides.

The FACT that this guy IDENTIFIED HIMSELF as a SoA(Soldier of Allah) on HIS business card means not only is he an extremist, but that he has every intention of ensuring that those around him are aware of it. In addition, he has no doubts, and there is no ambiguity about how he identifies himself, leaving no room for "interpretation"(read: spin) by anyone else. He is a Muslim extremist that CHOSE to take the next step and turn Muslim terrorist, and this is the "right bauer".

The FACT that this was clearly a planned out attack means all of the psychobabble ends NOW, and is the "left bauer"

The FACT that Chris Matthews is required to make points like "it isn't illegal to call Al Queda", and has nowhere else to go to try and prop up the politically correct party line, tells us all we need to know about the leftist agenda. They will literally say anything, no matter how ridiculous, to try to protect their poorly conceived positions from 3-4 years ago regarding the WAR ON TERROR(eat it, bitchazz). How else can we describe this preposterous statement? This is the ace.

The rest of you can play around with your farmer's hands and other nonsense. But I have a lay down hand here and it's far past time to stop wasting time with your 9s and 10s.

I voted for both idiot Senators. They were less idiotic than their election opponents.

That's the sad part of American politics. We've gone from May The Best Man Win to Dumb and Dumber

Well then you're an idiot.

Warner was a horrible governer and did nothing but campaign for his next office by catering to special interests and putting our state on the road to deficits all while 49 other states were enjoying a relative good economy. He also ran against Gilmore who was a damn good governer and actually one of the few folks who I've actually liked from either party in a long, long time.

Webb, which is who I was referring to, ran on the my son is in Iraq I want him home and Bush sucks campaign. On top of that he was secnav and a masgonistic SOB, who ran against Allen who wrote a questionable paper back in college. I kind of give you a pass though because Allen had been a do nothing Senator and like Obama had been running for president since he had been in office.

How is that pugnacious Webb bastard doing, by the way in extracting his son from Bush's evil war?

He's got clout now you know - the kind John McCain had while he was holed-up in the Hanoi Hilton because his father was commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater.

Yeah didn't take Webb long to break his promise to never vote for war funding. All of about 2 weeks once he was in office. I guess it gives the state a one up on defense spending, but I am sorry, I really am tired of this bastard being hypocrital lying sacks of dog pooh.

No no no, this doesn't fit the definition of terrorism as held by the PPP's Sand-!@#$-Haters.

So people who don't support your views are "birthers", homophobes, "racists" and "Sand-!@#$-Haters".

A true sign of a defeated person :(

While we're at it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

In the months before the deadly shootings at Fort Hood, Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan intensified his communications with a radical Yemeni American cleric and began to discuss surreptitious financial transfers and other steps that could translate his thoughts into action, according to two sources briefed on a collection of secret e-mails between the two.

The e-mails were obtained by an FBI-led task force in San Diego between late last year and June but were not forwarded to the military, according to government and congressional sources. Some were sent to the FBI's Washington field office, triggering an assessment into whether they raised national security concerns, but those intercepted later were not, the sources said.

Hasan's contacts with extremist imam Anwar al-Aulaqi began as religious queries but took on a more specific and concrete tone before he moved to Texas, where he allegedly unleashed the Nov. 5 attack that killed 13 people and wounded nearly three dozen, said the sources who were briefed on the e-mails, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the case is sensitive and unfolding. One of those sources said the two discussed in "cryptic and coded exchanges" the transfer of money overseas in ways that would not attract law enforcement attention.

"He [Hasan] clearly became more radicalized toward the end, and was having discussions related to the transfer of money and finances . . .," said the source, who spoke at length in part because he was concerned the public accounting of the events has been incomplete. "It became very clear toward the end of those e-mails he was interested in taking action."

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl M. Levin (D-Mich.) said Friday that he would investigate the handling of the e-mails -- 18 or 19 in all -- and why military officials were not aware of them before the deadly attack. Levin told reporters after a briefing from Pentagon staff members that "there are some who are reluctant to call it terrorism, but there is significant evidence that it is."

"I believe they were interested in the money for operational-type aspects, and knowing that he had funds and wouldn't be around to use them, they were very eager to get those funds," he said.

So people who don't support your views are "birthers", homophobes, "racists" and "Sand-!@#$-Haters".

A true sign of a defeated person :(

While we're at it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

In the months before the deadly shootings at Fort Hood, Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan intensified his communications with a radical Yemeni American cleric and began to discuss surreptitious financial transfers and other steps that could translate his thoughts into action, according to two sources briefed on a collection of secret e-mails between the two.

The e-mails were obtained by an FBI-led task force in San Diego between late last year and June but were not forwarded to the military, according to government and congressional sources. Some were sent to the FBI's Washington field office, triggering an assessment into whether they raised national security concerns, but those intercepted later were not, the sources said.

Hasan's contacts with extremist imam Anwar al-Aulaqi began as religious queries but took on a more specific and concrete tone before he moved to Texas, where he allegedly unleashed the Nov. 5 attack that killed 13 people and wounded nearly three dozen, said the sources who were briefed on the e-mails, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the case is sensitive and unfolding. One of those sources said the two discussed in "cryptic and coded exchanges" the transfer of money overseas in ways that would not attract law enforcement attention.

"He [Hasan] clearly became more radicalized toward the end, and was having discussions related to the transfer of money and finances . . .," said the source, who spoke at length in part because he was concerned the public accounting of the events has been incomplete. "It became very clear toward the end of those e-mails he was interested in taking action."

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl M. Levin (D-Mich.) said Friday that he would investigate the handling of the e-mails -- 18 or 19 in all -- and why military officials were not aware of them before the deadly attack. Levin told reporters after a briefing from Pentagon staff members that "there are some who are reluctant to call it terrorism, but there is significant evidence that it is."

"I believe they were interested in the money for operational-type aspects, and knowing that he had funds and wouldn't be around to use them, they were very eager to get those funds," he said.

Get a life, bro.

I very much debate that- people don't often resist their sadistic and self rightous urges