what if the bills played former bills presently active?

O Line Jonas Jennings, Derrick Dockery Mike Schenck (long snapper)Langston Walker Jason Peters (Mike Gandy in reserve at gaurd) TE Robert Royal, Melvin Fowler , duke preston.

Receivers Sam Aiken New England and Eric Moulds Houston

Running BacksWilliis McGahee and Sammy Morris

Quarterback: Kelly Holcomb and JP Losman

Defense

Line: Pat Williams, Sam Adams, ?? No defensive ends?

Linebackers: London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Angelo Crowell, Coy Wire

DB's Winfield, Clements, Leonhard, Lawyer Milloy, Pierson Prioleau and jabari greer

I wasn't able to find defensive ends, but we would probably be close to having a better team with our own rejects than we have now. Oh...no punter or kickers since we've had a couple of good ones for a long long time.

I may have missed some of the others cut who are still playing and starting for much better teams. When we talk about poor coaching, poor drafting and poor whatever we shouldn't forget the ones we let get away.

O Line Jonas Jennings, Derrick Dockery Mike Schenck (long snapper)Langston Walker Jason Peters (Mike Gandy in reserve at gaurd) TE Robert Royal, Melvin Fowler , duke preston.

Defense

DB's Winfield, Clements, Leonhard, Lawyer Milloy, Pierson Prioleau and jabari greer

There's a few on the list I really would have loved to keep, the others not so much. You probably could make a list like this for just about every team in the league. It's the one or two that got away, like Pat Williams, that really kill a team...

Defense

I wasn't able to find defensive ends, but we would probably be close to having a better team with our own rejects than we have now. Oh...no punter or kickers since we've had a couple of good ones for a long long time.

I may have missed some of the others cut who are still playing and starting for much better teams. When we talk about poor coaching, poor drafting and poor whatever we shouldn't forget the ones we let get away.

A few of these players are no longer presently active, most notably J.P.