I know, right?

The Poojer

even though the newest of phases is used probably way to much, I still am not sick of it....i think the reason I am not sick of that phrase yet, i think the reason i am not sick of it is because the first time i really paid attention to the phrase was on Scrubs and it was used by Elizabeth Banks....and she is purty........i was reminded of it because they use the phrase during one of the playstation network commercials....

even though the newest of phases is used probably way to much, I still am not sick of it....i think the reason I am not sick of that phrase yet, i think the reason i am not sick of it is because the first time i really paid attention to the phrase was on Scrubs and it was used by Elizabeth Banks....and she is purty........i was reminded of it because they use the phrase during one of the playstation network commercials....

Awful early in the week to be drinking this heavily doncha think?

oh christ, i have not yet begun to drink....i really want to, but probably a good thing that i refrain.....it was just a passing thought I had......that and i think Elizabeth Banks is purty

Purty

Awful early in the week to be drinking this heavily doncha think?