Lions 1, Deer 0.

DC Tom

You don't see that every day. I can't imagine that deer around here are too used to running into something that size. What does a deer there (DC area?) usually have to deal with other than a gun or car?

Comment from the link:

Just WHO is the moron that COULD NOT FORSEE the potential of ANY LIVING CREATURE getting into the lions' envioronment??? FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!! It's sad that the deer was finally put to permanent rest beause of the STUPIDITY OF THE MORON(S) who have allowed this potential problem to exist but imagine if this story dealt with a human being entering the area. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

:thumbsup:

Comment from the link:

:pirate:

Not too dissimilar to some of the comments I saw on the Duke Farms website this year when they hosted an eagle cam. Three eggs hatched into three male fledglings. Mom and Pop brought back fish, varmints and live turtles - lots of turtles.

Lucky for them none of the three (eagles) was a female. They usually practice fratricide and the parents don't make the least effort to intervene. Must keep the gene pool more diverse.

It's nature. Observe the animals of the realm. And, keep your damn kids out of the lion's cage.

Not too dissimilar to some of the comments I saw on the Duke Farms website this year when they hosted an eagle cam. Three eggs hatched into three male fledglings. Mom and Pop brought back fish, varmints and live turtles - lots of turtles.

Lucky for them none of the three (eagles) was a female. They usually practice fratricide and the parents don't make the least effort to intervene. Must keep the gene pool more diverse.

It's nature. Observe the animals of the realm. And, keep your damn kids from being Bills fans.

My goddamn parents. :pirate:

I don't know, they didn't seem to have any luck catching that deer. That "too many weenies" comment seems to fit these lions too.

They've been locked up in a cage so long they probably forgot how to hunt or never knew how in the first place. Whoa, I sound just like one of those weenies. :thumbsup: