Far right Tea baggers crying in their beer

Oh yeah...and minority "leader" The Boner, after he got off his bar stool, decided to tell, and cry..again..to all of us that we will go to jail for five years and pay a half million dollar fine if you don't sign up.

Is fear the only thing the far right conservative tea bag movement knows?

Sorry you didn't get the publicity for your fight you wanted by last week's "march" on the capitol but it's difficult when you only have 723 people attending.....sorry 721 I don't count the Boner and Bachmann as people.

Oh yeah...and minority "leader" The Boner, after he got off his bar stool, decided to tell, and cry..again..to all of us that we will go to jail for five years and pay a half million dollar fine if you don't sign up.

Is fear the only thing the far right conservative tea bag movement knows?

Sorry you didn't get the publicity for your fight you wanted by last week's "march" on the capitol but it's difficult when you only have 723 people attending.....sorry 721 I don't count the Boner and Bachmann as people.

\

You could spare us all the juvenile attack and simply enlighten us as to why the health care bill that passed last night is a well designed plan. One where taxpayers will get a nice return on their investment and enjoy reduced premiums and great health care. Tell us why it's good. Give us the specifics so we have a better chance to see it your way.

\

You could spare us all the juvenile attack and simply enlighten us as to why the health care bill that passed last night is a well designed plan. One where taxpayers will get a nice return on their investment and enjoy reduced premiums and great health care. Tell us why it's good. Give us the specifics so we have a better chance to see it your way.

Because it has worked in every industrialised nation keepthefaith.

True to European form we are several light years behind them.

Be a tuff fight but we're almost there....LIE-berman won't even be a factor.

Really? How well has it worked in all of these other places and why is is superior to what we have here? If I post here the cost and coverage levels that we provide now for our employees, can you tell me in what areas we will see an improvement?

Also, tell which countries have plans structured similar to what is in what passed last night. I'm familiar with some like Canada where it is funded solely by tax dollars. That really doesn't compare to what we passed in the house.

You haven't even read the bill, have you?

I realize most Republicans are illiterate, but you should try not to make such false assumptions about the Dems.

Have you read the CBO scoring, and if so, how are the revenues to be collected within the first 5 years, and the last 5 years of the 10 year projections? Also, approximately how much in expenditures are to be allocated for health insurance and subsidies in the first 5 years and the last 5 years? In regards to medicare cuts, how much in cuts are there in the first 5 years and the last 5 years, and how is the "Doc Fix" provision going to alter the deficit? Also, since the "public option" is going to provide more "competition" how is that going to impact health insurance premiums? How much taxes are going to be imposed on individuals and businesses according to the CBO in the first 10 years?

Since you are supporting this bill, I would expect that you have read up on it, right?

There are four, five, six, maybe seven threads bemoaning this bill as the end of America as we know it.

And how many idiotic threads started by you about 'Teabagging' or 'GOP BAD!' or the Palins do we have?

We survived, barely, the Ray-gun years I think we can survive anything.

:thumbsup:

Uh..yeah, that was a real disaster.

And how many idiotic threads started by you about 'Teabagging' or 'GOP BAD!' or the Palins do we have?

:thumbsup:

Uh..yeah, that was a real disaster.

survived the Reagan years :thumbsup:

ya, solving the inflationary mess that Carter put us through, ending the cold war and employing 10 Million people was a terrible thing to go through :lol::lol:

Obama only has 14 million more people to go

Have you read the CBO scoring, and if so, how are the revenues to be collected within the first 5 years, and the last 5 years of the 10 year projections? Also, approximately how much in expenditures are to be allocated for health insurance and subsidies in the first 5 years and the last 5 years? In regards to medicare cuts, how much in cuts are there in the first 5 years and the last 5 years, and how is the "Doc Fix" provision going to alter the deficit? Also, since the "public option" is going to provide more "competition" how is that going to impact health insurance premiums? How much taxes are going to be imposed on individuals and businesses according to the CBO in the first 10 years?

Since you are supporting this bill, I would expect that you have read up on it, right?

What does me reading it have to do with my congressmen reading it?

I hate this bill, it sucks my balls. Hard. But after 80+ years of trying to get comprehensive health care reform passed, right about now we're all ready to take anything we can get. We'll even pretend to be happy about this piece of **** bill.

But after 80+ years of trying to get comprehensive health care reform passed, right about now we're all ready to take anything we can get. We'll even pretend to be happy about this piece of **** bill.

Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but you've outdone yourself.