"The beer tastes better when you win"

That was Hovans response to the question "how does it feel to get a win?" Great game today by the Bucs. Freeman in his first NFL game looked better than Trent has this year. I feel better about the Bucs, where they are at & where they are going than I do about the Bills after todays game. The Bucs defense made some big plays today, & Freeman threw 3 TD's.

I should have known... A subject that I thought would be about a beautiful thing like beer turns out to be just another version of any other "Trent Sucks" thread.

I did not mean this to be about Trent sucks as much as what a great QB prospect Freeman is. The guy is 6'6", 255lbs, the size of a DE. He can move around in the pocket & throw the ball with accuracy while on the move.

After the Bucs lost their first 7 Games, not knowing if they would even win a game this year & the Bills situation being what it is, this is the first Sunday I have really enjoyed in quite a while.

The Bucs honored the 1979 team & inducted Leroy Selman as the 1st player in the ring of honor today & wore the Creamsicle uniforms. It was nice to beat the Pack, a former division rival of the Bucs that I have seen the Bucs lose to so many times in the past while wearing that uniform.

The beer really does taste better after a Win. :censored::lol:

Watched the 2nd half of this game today and Freeman looked head and shoulders above Tredwards.

Especially on the 4th down play when the Bucs converted the TD. He looked off his primary receiver to find Straughter in the back of the endzone. Great play and great first career game for him.