The politics of Swine Flu...

Now how did I know you were going to follow up your earlier tour de farce with an idiotic "Anyone who doesn't explicitly agree with me must explicitly disagree with me" argument? You're sadly predictable.

Really Tom? When did I post my opinion on any of this? I've linked to some articles from a non-partisan web-site and used those articles to prod some of the more rabidly partisan sheep. But I don't recall stating my personal opinion at any point.

But you're the self proclaimed smartest poster on this web-site (a dubious honor if there ever was one) so why don't you tell me what my opinion is (or should be).

Really Tom? When did I post my opinion on any of this? I've linked to some articles from a non-partisan web-site and used those articles to prod some of the more rabidly partisan sheep. But I don't recall stating my personal opinion at any point.

Well, yeah...except for calling the story "BS" in the thread title, you haven't expressed a single opinion.

Well, yeah...except for calling the story "BS" in the thread title, you haven't expressed a single opinion.

Aren't you the guy who chides others for their ability (or lack thereof) to comprehend what they read?

I posted a thread title relating to the article I linked to in the first post.

The article points out the fact that several highly inaccurate claims have been made regarding H1N1 and those claims have been linked to negative opinions concerning the healthcare proposals on the table.

I just shortened it to BS.

None of that tells you anything about my opinion.

Aren't you the guy who chides others for their ability (or lack thereof) to comprehend what they read?

I posted a thread title relating to the article I linked to in the first post.

The article points out the fact that several highly inaccurate claims have been made regarding H1N1 and those claims have been linked to negative opinions concerning the healthcare proposals on the table.

I just shortened it to BS.

None of that tells you anything about my opinion.

It tells me that you think "highly inaccurate claims regarding H1N1" are equivalent to bull ****, which says volumes about your opinion.