7 Feet Four inch tall 14 year old football player

erynthered

He was an average newborn, measuring just over 19 inches. But by five months old, he had gained 14 pounds and had all of his teeth. At 2, he was 3-foot-5; by 5 he was 4-for-5. At ll, he was 6-foot-8. He's now 14. Adams gave Luck the medical explanation for his growth: "It was my 12th chromosome that broke in half and flipped over and reattached," he said.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1011697

Watch the video.........

He was an average newborn, measuring just over 19 inches. But by five months old, he had gained 14 pounds and had all of his teeth. At 2, he was 3-foot-5; by 5 he was 4-for-5. At ll, he was 6-foot-8. He's now 14. Adams gave Luck the medical explanation for his growth: "It was my 12th chromosome that broke in half and flipped over and reattached," he said.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1011697

Watch the video.........

why football? wouldnt basketball be a better choice?

why football? wouldnt basketball be a better choice?

Unfortunately, his rapid growth has made his joints weak so that jumping and running hard is out of the question.

Man was not meant to grow that much, that fast...

Unfortunately, his rapid growth has made his joints weak so that jumping and running hard is out of the question.

Man was not meant to grow that much, that fast...

The one thing they didnt address in the article or the video is, when he's posts up for that dink pass hows he handling getting tackled?? Gotta hurt him, no?

I don't know about everybody else, but he should pay more for health insurance! :pirate:

:lol:

Are you kidding! There's no way he could get health insurance. Most carriers would consider him being so far outside the height/weight norms for his age to be a preexisting condition and use it as an excuse to refuse him coverage.

Are you kidding! There's no way he could get health insurance. Most carriers would consider him being so far outside the height/weight norms for his age to be a preexisting condition and use it as an excuse to refuse him coverage.

I think 380 pound NFL linemen should pay more for health insurance, they are surely too fat and unfit. :D

How anybody can say that too fat = unfit is beyond me. Again, lineman seem to be fit???

Did you catch the MANswers episode about why do hooters seem to be larger now... I don't know how true it is, but they said the average woman in the last 15 years went from a B-cup to a C-cup... :worthy::worthy: Why? Hormones in food.

Why don't skinny drunks pay more for health insurance? Ever see a real bad drunk? They are usually as thin as a rail! Even better to tell them apart if they have a huge gin blossom.