Chad Ochocinco Up To His Old Tricks

H2o

Dude what are you smoking?? Must be some powerful shyt lol

Ray Ray is a first ballet Hall of Famer . He will get in on his leadership skills alone. I rather have him than Poz in the middle of are defense any day.

Id rather have Ray Ray at 40 than Poz at 25....

absolutely ridiculous. The guy has been one of the best players to ever play his position and will be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

He is good for one or two big hits per game but this is the sequence I notice when watching Ravens game.

1.) Gang Tackle

2.)Whitsle

3.) As whistile blows Ray Lewis jumps on the pile

4.) Ray Lewis gets up and celebrates

Did I mention that he killed two people?

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/rav...ochostinko.html

I love Chad's attitude, contrary to some others. The guy is hilarious and has fun playing the game, although this one might get him creamed on Sunday. The thing that stands out though is he leaves everything he's got on the field. Simply awesome.

i used to think he was a fool, but as long as he doesn't do anything illegal or immoral, he gets a pass from me for having the balls to legally change his name in order to get "ochocinco" on his jersey. that is hilarious and creative (unlike byrd flapping his arms last week, which made me cringe). it's all show business anway...what the hell.

He is good for one or two big hits per game but this is the sequence I notice when watching Ravens game.

1.) Gang Tackle

2.)Whitsle

i don't think that's right. i think the deal is, he knows who did it but would not cooperate. not that that isn't bad enough...

1.) Gang Tackle

2.)Whitsle

Ray has been a game changing player his whole career. And he did not kill two people. Facts mean nothing to you, do they?

And I am a big Ocho Cinco fan. He is great for the NFL