Chad Ochocinco Up To His Old Tricks

H2o

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/rav...ochostinko.html

I love Chad's attitude, contrary to some others. The guy is hilarious and has fun playing the game, although this one might get him creamed on Sunday. The thing that stands out though is he leaves everything he's got on the field. Simply awesome.

That is absolutely the wrong thing to do to that team. I think it's possible he leaves that game with a career ending injury. It is funny as hell but he's agitating the wrong guys. :cry:

Cool. :cry: Can't wait for the next one

You know, as much as he may jokingly antagonize the Ravens before this upcoming game, Chad actually wrote a letter to Goodell asking him not to fine Ray Lewis on that hit. Just goes to show that his antics really are for fun and games.

Chad Ochocinco, the Bengals' flamboyant wide receiver, said today on 105.7 FM that he sent gift baskets containing deodorant to the Ravens’ secondary and to linebackers Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis.

“I not only sent them gift baskets, but I sent them something they could use so they don’t sweat,” Ochocinco said.

:cry:

That is absolutely the wrong thing to do to that team. I think it's possible he leaves that game with a career ending injury. It is funny as hell but he's agitating the wrong guys. :cry:

I don't know, SD, I watched the first game between these two earlier this year. They took every shot they could at Ocho. I believe they got 2 unnecessary roughness penalties (possibly 3) and Chad got up, every single time without hesitation.

I thought he made them look bad and weak.

This should be real good.

This drab league definitely needs more of this stuff. The same-ness of all the players and teams, the "canned" answers in press conferences, it does make you numb to the NFL, as Jerry Sullivan wrote today in his column.

I can't stand the Jets, and as such, I am forced to hate their tubby head coach. But I wouldn't mind if the league had more coaches like him. A little fire, a few swear words, and some friendly banter certainly makes the week more exciting.

I think Chad Cinco is hilarious.

I don't know, SD, I watched the first game between these two earlier this year. They took every shot they could at Ocho. I believe they got 2 unnecessary roughness penalties (possibly 3) and Chad got up, every single time without hesitation.

I thought he made them look bad and weak.

This should be real good.

Dinko is not afraid of taking a hit, and he's had many laid on him. That's been throughout his career.

Nice to see he's out of his two year-long pout - he wised up (he has substantial "baby momma" expenses - reliably forks over the child support $, has never been a civil problem child - doesn't drink, doesn't caberet) and realized finally that he wasn't going to force noted skinflint owner Brown into eating a contract and getting a trade.

Palmer's a gentlemanly sort - I think some other QB would have knocked his teeth into the cheap seats for his lousy route running and short-arming snit the past 2 seasons.

He's recently decided to take up boxing, btw.

Edited by stuckincincy

Dinko is not afraid of taking a hit, and he's had many laid on him. That's been throughout his career.

Nice to see he's out of his two year-long pout - he wised up (he has substantial "baby momma" expenses - reliably forks over the child support $, has never been a civil problem child - doesn't drink, doesn't caberet) and realized finally that he wasn't going to force noted skinflint owner Brown into eating a contract and getting a trade.

Palmer's a gentlemanly sort - I think some other QB would have knocked his teeth into the cheap seats for his lousy route running and short-arming snit the past 2 seasons.

He's recently decided to take up boxing, btw.

I work out 3 to 4 times a week and like to think I'm in pretty good shape. Then I saw Chad working out on Hard Knocks and relaized I'm a p-ssy. That dude is in insane shape.

Why would you get Ray Ray and them all mad. Shoot if anything I would send them money not to hit me hard.

Now its just a matter of when #85 gets broken off on lol

Why would you get Ray Ray and them all mad. Shoot if anything I would send them money not to hit me hard.

Now its just a matter of when #85 gets broken off on lol

Ray Ray is one of the most overrated players of all time. He has built his career on jumping on top of piles. (And killing two people and getting away with it).

I am no fan of his antics on or off the field, but let's be real, he is a great football player. He built his career hammering people and winning fottball games.

Ray Ray is one of the most overrated players of all time. He has built his career on jumping on top of piles. (And killing two people and getting away with it).

Most antics are a little annoying.

Chads seem to be much more fun.

And lets face it, he made himself into a black guy with a Hispanic surname! Who does that, come on, style points big time.

And he is a PLAYER, making him hard not to like.

Go Ocho!

absolutely ridiculous. The guy has been one of the best players to ever play his position and will be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

Dude what are you smoking?? Must be some powerful shyt lol

Ray Ray is a first ballet Hall of Famer . He will get in on his leadership skills alone. I rather have him than Poz in the middle of are defense any day.