The NFL is a passing league...

Coach Klein

Ten QB's are on pace for 4,000 yard passing seasons this year. In case you think you misread...TEN! Basically A THIRD OF THE LEAGUE.

Our QB's, who at the beginning of the year were supposed to have one of the most dynamic reciving duo's PLUS one of the most dynamic rushing duo's in the league, are on pace for 2,682 yards. Really?

I guess you see how bad our offense is when you watch. But for me at least when a third of the NFL is not only projected to beat you, but projected to beat you by at least 1,544 Yards...kind of puts it in perspective...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...the-cross-hairs

Ten QB's are on pace for 4,000 yard passing seasons this year. In case you think you misread...TEN! Basically A THIRD OF THE LEAGUE.

Our QB's, who at the beginning of the year were supposed to have one of the most dynamic reciving duo's PLUS one of the most dynamic rushing duo's in the league, are on pace for 2,682 yards. Really?

I guess you see how bad our offense is when you watch. But for me at least when a third of the NFL is not only projected to beat you, but projected to beat you by at least 1,544 Yards...kind of puts it in perspective...

Here's how Trent has fared in his first 30 games vs. the only other quarterbacks to play 30 games under Jauron vs. the first 30 games of two other notable quarterbacks:

LINK

Here's how Trent has fared in his first 30 games vs. the only other quarterbacks to play 30 games under Jauron vs. the first 30 games of two other notable quarterbacks:

LINK

Pretty Sobering stuff!

The only aberation on there is Trent's stats from last year, which I trully believe are an abberation, considering how bad he sucked it up last year to close out the season (sans the Denver game).

It's obviously the coaching to an extent after seeing how DJ "system" is a killer to any offense, though we all saw this years ago. Trent's head and overall ability still screams at the Bills to draft a QB next year in the first two rounds. Trent isn't the answer and regardless how much DJ's coaching sucks, Trent sucks right up there with him.

Pretty Sobering stuff!

The only aberation on there is Trent's stats from last year, which I trully believe are an abberation, considering how bad he sucked it up last year to close out the season (sans the Denver game).

It's obviously the coaching to an extent after seeing how DJ "system" is a killer to any offense, though we all saw this years ago. Trent's head and overall ability still screams at the Bills to draft a QB next year in the first two rounds. Trent isn't the answer and regardless how much DJ's coaching sucks, Trent sucks right up there with him.

There's certainly a trend developing between Jauron and his quarterbacks. But Jauron wasn't the only person to coach Jim Miller. Jauron was just the only coach who deemed him worthy to take snaps. Without knowing the history of how and why Jim Miller came to be with Bears, it's tough to know if he was expected to be good, or whether he was just the best available option. So I still say it's impossible to say (with certainty) whether Jauron makes quarterbacks ****ty or visa-versa.

Miller was a 6th round pick by the Steelers. He landed in Chicago after short stints and cuts by the Steelers, Jaguars, Falcons, and Lions. He backed up Erik Kramer and then Jauron came in and immediately drafted Cade McNown who they felt was going to be the franchise guy in Crowton's "Razzle Dazzle" spread offense. Crowton was fired/quit in the middle of his second season, McNown tanked with his legendary and infamous lack of preparation and professionalism, and the Bears QB coach, John Shoop decided he could install the West Coast offense in mid-stride. Jim Miller turned out to be adapt in that offense but was ridiculously injury prone. The "Run and Shoop" offense crashed and burned and Jauron insisted no changes were needed with his staff until he himself was canned.

It starts with the OL

It starts with the OL

It starts with the idiot head coach who decided to rebuild an entire offensive line in one offseason knowing that the QB he has has confidence issues since being leveled with a hit.

FIRE DICK!