Gunmen loose at Fort Hood

Which I'm sure is exactly what you said when absolving Bush of any responsibility for the 9-11 attacks which were years in the making. :lol:

You can go ahead and blame Obama for everything. It makes you look credible.

where does the hypocrisy end?

I've seen the "party on the right" say that Clinton let Bin Laden get away so it's his fault.

Bush was given threat assessments before (or during) his month long August vacation in 2001.

8 YEARS later Bin Laden is still on the loose. I'd LOVE to know why we couldn't see a "Mission Accomplished" banner for the Afghan war.

On another anti Obama related topic.. Were there any TEA Party protests by the "right" from 2000 to 2008?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the "party on the right" say that Clinton let Bin Laden get away so it's his fault.

Bush was given threat assessments before (or during) his month long August vacation in 2001.

8 YEARS later Bin Laden is still on the loose. I'd LOVE to know why we couldn't see a "Mission Accomplished" banner for the Afghan war.

On another anti Obama related topic.. Were there any TEA Party protests by the "right" from 2000 to 2008?

link?

Why should there be any? Taxes were cut at least twice during that time.

Why should there be any? Taxes were cut at least twice during that time.

While federal spending under a Republican president and Congress continued to increase.

"Hey, let's spend even more AND bring in even less at the same time!". :lol: But since it was Republicans doing it, the Teabaggers were content to remain silent.

While federal spending under a Republican president and Congress continued to increase.

"Hey, let's spend even more AND bring in even less at the same time!". :lol: But since it was Republicans doing it, the Teabaggers were content to remain silent.

I think it's already been established that G.W is the least conservative Republican to have ever lived.

But it beats stuffing billions of dollars in a cannon that comes from our pockets and China's and blasting it out to see if any of it sticks, then to only realize that it was burned on the way out.

The spending from this administration is the worst in the history of the United States. But ya, lets add on a 2 Trillion dollar health program, that not makes peoples premiums go higher, and will add to peoples and businesses taxes but adds EVEN MORE TO THE DEFICIT.

The good news Pasta, is that you still have the choice to convert your dollars into something tangible, because if you don't, then I can gaurantee you that whatever money you have now, you will be able to buy half the amount of the things 5 years from now than you can buy today.

One piece of advice for everyone here, get out of the !@#$ing dollar, and buy something that you can touch and feel with it.

I think it's already been established that G.W is the least conservative Republican to have ever lived.

But it beats stuffing billions of dollars in a cannon that comes from our pockets and China's and blasting it out to see if any of it sticks, then to only realize that it was burned on the way out.

The spending from this administration is the worst in the history of the United States. But ya, lets add on a 2 Trillion dollar health program, that not makes peoples premiums go higher, and will add to peoples and businesses taxes but adds EVEN MORE TO THE DEFICIT.

The good news Pasta, is that you still have the choice to convert your dollars into something tangible, because if you don't, then I can gaurantee you that whatever money you have now, you will be able to buy half the amount of the things 5 years from now than you can buy today.

One piece of advice for everyone here, get out of the !@#$ing dollar, and buy something that you can touch and feel with it.

I love how liberals justify their complete idiocy by pointing to Republican idiocy. Fortunately, the current administration never promised to stop "more of the same." That would be disappointing to a lot of voters.

But he was just misuderstood and the Army failed him.

[/The Big Cat]

I've been thinking about the Cat saying the Army failed him. And the more I think about it the more !@#$ing pissed off I get at that attitude. You know who they failed? The people killed or wounded and their families. That kitty-foot attitude really, really pisses me off.

Where exactly did I blame Obama for what happened at Fort Hood?

8 YEARS later Bin Laden is still on the loose.

The fault lies with both Clinton (weak response to a decade of increasingly aggressive attacks) and Bush (ignored inherited warnings for several months). Funny that you mention hypocrisy but just can't help yourself from making inane comments about Bush's vacations and banners and other meaningless nonsense. :lol:

other anti Obama related topic.. Were there any TEA Party protests by the "right" from 2000 to 2008?

Probably in the same place that all the civil libertarian outrage has been hiding for the past year.

But he was just misuderstood and the Army failed him.

[/The Big Cat]

I've been thinking about the Cat saying the Army failed him. And the more I think about it the more !@#$ing pissed off I get at that attitude. You know who they failed? The people killed or wounded and their families. That kitty-foot attitude really, really pisses me off.

It pisses me the !@#$ off too.

Yesterday, I was listening to NPR, and I heard the horns saluting the deceased at the memorial, and I felt my emotions go up, and I had a feeling of anger inside me, similar to the day of 9/11, not nearly at that level, but none the less, similar.

It really does piss me off to see these stupid !@#$ing liberals desperately try not to call it what it was. Don't they realize that part of the mourning process is JUSTICE. Without Justice, people don't properly heal. People want JUSTICE, and justice in this case is calling what it is, and that is Terrorism or an act of Jihadism.

I want there to be recognition that this very well may have been a planned attack against our military troops, and I want our elected officials to come out and say it. I want them to try to reassure us that they will do everything they possibly can to prevent another TERRORIST attack on our soil. This is what we want, at least most of us anyway.

But I'm sure madcow and tingles tonights main story will be how a Republican politician is trying to politicize this event, as opposed to COVERING THE !@#$ING STORY FOR WHAT IT IS.

Where's the other link to the surveys? Still looking?

I never said anything about surveys. I just answered the request for a link on the daily briefings.

It wasn't just Bush, but the Republican Congress, many of whom are still serving and want to be in charge again, who increased spending. I love how nobody who supported these people want to take ownership now that it doesn't suit their current political agenda.

It wasn't just Bush, but the Republican Congress, many of whom are still serving and want to be in charge again, who increased spending. I love how nobody who supported these people want to take ownership now that it doesn't suit their current political agenda.

It's the lesser of two evils.

Also, I believe for the first time in quite a while, some of them are starting to get it. This crisis, and this nightmare of a congress and administration that we have today, I believe has allowed some people to see things from a different perspective.

I believe the party of "no" has found a voice, and that is "Enough of this !@#$ing spending". I may be wrong, but right now, I'd rather have "no" than "Let me spend your money, because I know what you need"

I never said anything about surveys. I just answered the request for a link on the daily briefings.

I for one called them out on numerous occasions, NCLB being just one example. There's a reason I'm no longer a Republican.

I have multiple email addresses, too. And a business card that proclaims me a world-class genius. Doesn't make me a member of MENSA.

no, but if you actually happened to have contributed in proving theories of cosmology and quantum gravity, I then would most likely believe what your business card says.