Gunmen loose at Fort Hood

I don't think we can judge the POTUS's reaction until we know what happened in the eight minutes between him getting the awful news and his reaction. The key to me is the look on his face and whether he had gone catatonic in those intervening moments, which could show lapse of reason and judgment. Then, it's important to know his whereabouts after he left the podium and whether there was a "stand down" call at Ft Bragg.

:cry: OMG!! NICE!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we can judge the POTUS's reaction until we know what happened in the eight minutes between him getting the awful news and his reaction. The key to me is the look on his face and whether he had gone catatonic in those intervening moments, which could show lapse of reason and judgment. Then, it's important to know his whereabouts after he left the podium and whether there was a "stand down" call at Ft Bragg.

:cry: :cry:

Aw, sounds like drevil is still a little bitter.

He's suggesting that all muslims are victims of the great Jewish conspiracy, propagated by the Great Satan and should therefore be brought to account, by Allah.

:cry:

No. That would be the teabagger rally at the capital yesterday where I guess....oh....about 723 people showed up holding signs such as the following.....

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/...arty_signs.html

Hey....wait a second! Isn't that labillz holding that sign!?!?

No. These are isolated incidents still - where wack-job Muslims are intentionally inflicting carnage on America.

Yet, these are not "hate" crimes. They are simply the misguided actions of misunderstood individuals who have a deep seated dislike of America and our culture - whatever that means.

Year after year these incidents increase in number, scope and horror. If only there were a common thread that tied them together, perhaps the authorities could take measures to properly protect the citizenry. Alas, we're clueless as to their cause.:cry: We'd best prepare ourselves for an infestation of misunderstood-yet-heroic suicide bombers coming soon to a marketplace/theatre/nightclub/sporting event near you. Guerilla coercion is where it's at, baby.

This much is obvious. It's un-American to be exclusionary or so we're told. We must be multi-cultural inclusionists to be real Americans. Therefore, we must become insane ourselves to understand the sanity of other whom we erroneously think are insane. It's the American way.

Is that what L Ron Hubbard sez?

I'd like to give a "Shout Out" to that retard in the WH, !@#$ YOU!

......and now a little something from Chicago:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/A-...-President.html

If the president's communications apparatus can't inform -- and protect -- their boss during tense moments when the country needs to see a focused commander-in-chief and a compassionate head of state, it has disastrous consequences for that president's party and supporters.

It would have been FAR better if he'd been reading My Pet Goat, eh? :cry:

Any chance Muslims are not very popular in Texas?

Any chance the guy has not spent much time in Texas? Even so conservatives from Orange county aren't very popular in SF but you don't see me going out and shooting up the next critical mass cluster !@#$.

Any chance the guy has not spent much time in Texas? Even so conservatives from Orange county aren't very popular in SF but you don't see me going out and shooting up the next critical mass cluster !@#$.

I was referring to why Conner may have said "he's a Muslim in Texas". I am not falling for the excuse. IMO this was a terrorist attack as the shooter believed the "war on terror" was a war against Islam.

I was referring to why Conner may have said "he's a Muslim in Texas". I am not falling for the excuse. IMO this was a terrorist attack as the shooter believed the "war on terror" was a war against Islam.

Ok, I got it. But I don't know but for some reason your post bugged me. :wallbash: