Gunmen loose at Fort Hood

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"According to Hasan's aunt, he had sought for several years to receive a discharge, due to harassment relating to his religion."

.. he was Muslim .. in Texas...

Yeah except that's wrong. He just moved to texas in the past year. He'd been at Walter Reed. So you're going way overboard with the statement, and she's a lying B word.

Yeah except that's wrong. He just moved to texas in the past year. He'd been at Walter Reed. So you're going way overboard with the statement, and she's a lying B word.

Conner wrong?

Shoot, that almost never happens around here.

WTF does anybody even bother replying to his posts?

Was anybody else bothered by the President's inappropriate joking "shout out" before addressing the tragedy? Being glib before discussing the mass murder of American soldiers who were getting ready to put their life on the line for our freedoms is a bit too sickening for me.

No. These are isolated incidents still - where wack-job Muslims are intentionally inflicting carnage on America.

Yet, these are not "hate" crimes. They are simply the misguided actions of misunderstood individuals who have a deep seated dislike of America and our culture - whatever that means.

Year after year these incidents increase in number, scope and horror. If only there were a common thread that tied them together, perhaps the authorities could take measures to properly protect the citizenry. Alas, we're clueless as to their cause.:cry: We'd best prepare ourselves for an infestation of misunderstood-yet-heroic suicide bombers coming soon to a marketplace/theatre/nightclub/sporting event near you. Guerilla coercion is where it's at, baby.

This much is obvious. It's un-American to be exclusionary or so we're told. We must be multi-cultural inclusionists to be real Americans. Therefore, we must become insane ourselves to understand the sanity of other whom we erroneously think are insane. It's the American way.

after 9/11 i pulled sp duty at offutt, afb nebraska and when we carried side arms(beretta 9mm) we HAD to chamber a round before exiting the cop shop, clip in then slide forward. m-16's were bolt forward then magazine in

wasn't my regular afsc,mos, or whatever you'd want to call it, but did enough time to work the gates of the base, a few ride around's off base housing, and flight line duty. gates and ride arounds were both m-16 and beretta. flight line was m-16 olny. about 5 months.

Same here, at NAS Pensacola...An M9 with one in the pipe...12 GA not so...Marines with M16's. It 's full on...but...You defend for the outside...When one of your own goes crazy...You're just not looking for that. :cry:

Was anybody else bothered by the President's inappropriate joking "shout out" before addressing the tragedy? Being glib before discussing the mass murder of American soldiers who were getting ready to put their life on the line for our freedoms is a bit too sickening for me.

Sorry, the buffoon in the WH is contractually obligated to do his Stuart Scott routine before engaging in any public speaking. Did he also mention who was "in the house"? :cry:

Sorry, the buffoon in the WH is contractually obligated to do his Stuart Scott routine before engaging in any public speaking. Did he also mention who was "in the house"? :cry:

Wut, Wut? Boo-Yah my nizzles! Ida liken 2 give a shout out to my homies in da hood. Da Fort Hood dat ezz. Sum won shot dem up wit a gat.

:angry:

This guy is an embarassment. At a time like this he couldn't go off teleprompter to acknowledge the events at Fort Hood? This fool couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

America, you are getting exactly what you asked for. :cry:

Wut, Wut? Boo-Yah my nizzles! Ida liken 2 give a shout out to my homies in da hood. Da Fort Hood dat ezz. Sum won shot dem up wit a gat.

:cry:

This guy is an embarassment. At a time like this he couldn't go off teleprompter to acknowledge the events at Fort Hood? This fool couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

America, you are getting exactly what you asked for. :cry:

nice ali g impersonation.

I'd like to give a "Shout Out" to that retard in the WH, !@#$ YOU!

......and now a little something from Chicago:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/A-...-President.html

If the president's communications apparatus can't inform -- and protect -- their boss during tense moments when the country needs to see a focused commander-in-chief and a compassionate head of state, it has disastrous consequences for that president's party and supporters.

If the president's communications apparatus can't inform -- and protect -- their boss during tense moments when the country needs to see a focused commander-in-chief and a compassionate head of state, it has disastrous consequences for that president's party and supporters.

I had no idea. I wasn't aware of this until right now. Holy ****!

:cry:

Man, when Chicago it turning on you, you know you're in trouble.

Nope. Nope. The leftards arent worried. Nope. Not at all. What elections? What unemployment?

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/06/obamas-trap/

Krugmans worried? Na. Cant be true.

Libs like Krugman and Huffington crack me up. The problem is that the government didn't spend ENOUGH stimulus! We need to spend MORE money and get DEEPER in debt! THAT would have kept this mess from happening!!! :cry: :cry:

I don't think we can judge the POTUS's reaction until we know what happened in the eight minutes between him getting the awful news and his reaction. The key to me is the look on his face and whether he had gone catatonic in those intervening moments, which could show lapse of reason and judgment. Then, it's important to know his whereabouts after he left the podium and whether there was a "stand down" call at Ft Bragg.