Gunmen loose at Fort Hood

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we banned guns nobody would have them right?

Ummm, where did I say that? I'm just pointing out that a military base crawling with guns and gun experts couldn't stop the killing of seven people. It appears owning a gun doesn't make you safer. In this case that is an undeniable fact. The argument has been made that owning a gun makes a person safer.

Ummm, where did I say that? I'm just pointing out that a military base crawling with guns and gun experts couldn't stop the killing of seven people. It appears owning a gun doesn't make you safer. In this case that is an undeniable fact. The argument has been made that owning a gun makes a person safer.

So based on your logic no one would be shot during a war. :lol:

Multiple casualties.

Stick around...

No surprise. The recent increased deaths in Afganistan, the Pakistan insurgence, the recent bombings in Iraq.

Your Saviour Obama is being tested, and they have clearly learned that he is afraid and won't defend our citizenry, same as Clinton.

Stay tuned, it's just begun. They know an appeaser, a Neville Chamberlain, when they see one and know how to take advantage....

You really need to quit while you're ahead.

Explain how you conclude that an army base in a military zone is the same as a base in America.

I was just using your logic that in an area with lots of guns people should be safer. There are lots of guns in a war zone. But let me ask you, had the gunmen decided to do this in a shopping mall among unarmed people do you think there'd be a greater chance of more casualties?

You're an idiot.

No surprise. The recent increased deaths in Afganistan, the Pakistan insurgence, the recent bombings in Iraq.

Your Saviour Obama is being tested, and they have clearly learned that he is afraid and won't defend our citizenry, same as Clinton.

Stay tuned, it's just begun. They know an appeaser, a Neville Chamberlain, when they see one and know how to take advantage....

:lol: I know, Obama should've authorized the shooting of those Somali pirates. Oh wait, he did. Obama should've increased our presence in Afghanistan, oh wait, he did.

Clinton should have made an attack on Al Quaeda in Afghanistan, oh wait, he did.

I'm sure when these guys are questioned they'll say that they attacked the base to see if Obama was prepared. :lol:

I was just using your logic that in an area with lots of guns people should be safer. There are lots of guns in a war zone. But let me ask you, had the gunmen decided to do this in a shopping mall among unarmed people do you think there'd be a greater chance of more casualties?

You're moving the goalpost. Did having a :lol: load of guns protect those seven people. It didn't. 'Nuff said. I have no problem with people owning a handgun but it isn't going to be a slam dunk to make you safer. That's all I'm saying.

Hahaha. Good one.

You're moving the goalpost. Did having a :lol: load of guns protect those seven people. It didn't. 'Nuff said. I have no problem with people owning a handgun but it isn't going to be a slam dunk to make you safer. That's all I'm saying.

How many people would have been killed on that base had there not been a shitload of guns there? And please find the person (other than the voices in your head) that said owning a gun is a slam dunk way to make you safer. :lol: