Vote of confidence

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate wimpy cars, especially those driven by Sunday drivers. Defensive drivers suck, too. Such cars are only good for driving over cliffs, imo. If I had a loser car like that, I would take it out in the pasture and shoot it. Cars like these are always breaking down at the most inopportune times . They cost way too much money to maintain, and then you can't get rid of them for all you've got invested in them. And what's up with the bland, unimaginative body styling of cars nowadays?

But most of all, I hate cars that wear sunglasses and stupid hats, and ones that scratch their face constantly when they talk.

It's really hard to find a good car.

DJ thanks you for the vote of confidence

How is Lee doing these days? :cry:

She is well. My heart is still broken but I am taking it day to day as always. We speak but we do not do the things we used to do.

Well, ok once in a while we do, but I am relegated to knowing my place in her world. It's a place, so that is something, but it will never be enough.

http://www.koenigsegg.com/models.php?model...el_submenu=info

Koenigsegg

Any Model...but the CCR was the baddest with a carbon fiber engine block and the fastest street car ever made (beat the F1 by 2mph with a V8 quad turbo)

0-100 km/h (0-62 mp/h) 3.2 seconds

0-200 km/h 9.8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 14 sec

0-300-0 km/h: 29.2 Sec

Top Speed: 395+ km/h (245+ mph)

Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)

Lateral G-force: 1.3 G

Pfft.

Get a real car:

Linky

All of the people in this thread came in here to support Jauron. It is ok if you don't support him but please keep it in another thread.

Thanks.

Sure, no problem, Crayonz. I didn't mean to give any offense. I want to be a good Dick supporter like the rest of you guys.

Ummmm,

Edsel

Corvair

Yugo

Zaporozhets

I hate the arguments that go on here sometimes. I'd like to keep this thread away from that.

Although Dick Jauron is mostly unpopular, I am interested in finding out whether some of you support him.

If you do, please post in this thread. If you do not, stay out.

By posting in this thread you'll show your support for Jauron. But let's keep from taunting the other side. They are entitled to their opinions. So instead of saying bad things about people that want Jauron fired, or even talking about Jauron at all, just post about anything. Perhaps if you like a certain kind of car, you can post about it here.

Thanks.

CSI has determined that this thread was started by Dick Jauron.

Although Dick Jauron is mostly unpopular, I am interested in finding out whether some of you support him.

If you do, please post in this thread. If you do not, stay out.

By posting in this thread you'll show your support for Jauron.

I support the Bills. If Jauron succeeds, maybe the Bills will succeed. As you said, people are free to disagree, just post it on another thread. The problem is many failed reading comprehension, just do not give a ****, or both.

Nero is tuning the fiddle.