You may have to be uninsured for six months to qualify.

Ah, so THAT's their "solution" to preventing people from buying coverage only when they need it (because there's no exclusion for pre-existing conditions): making people wait 6 months so that they die in the meantime. Got it.

Ah, so THAT's their "solution" to preventing people from buying coverage only when they need it (because there's no exclusion for pre-existing conditions): making people wait 6 months so that they die in the meantime. Got it.

It' what the Democrats like to call a "win-win."

Bertko said his "back of the envelope" math suggests there are about 1 million uninsured Americans in poor health, or five times the number currently covered by state high-risk pools. If all of them signed up for the new federal pool, it would burn through the $5 billion in a year.

However, people eligible for government benefits often fail to sign up. And if only one-third were to enroll, the budget could work.

:lol:

The government's universal coverage is predicated on not everyone wanting it? What the !@#$ kind of shithole plan is this?

:lol:

The government's universal coverage is predicated on not everyone wanting it? What the !@#$ kind of shithole plan is this?

You may have missed Pelosi when she introduced the bill, saying she has listened to the people and this is what they want.

So to answer your question, it's the plan of the people.

You may have missed Pelosi when she introduced the bill, saying she has listened to the people and this is what they want.

So to answer your question, it's the plan of the people.

Amazing that you just mentioned that. I've been mocking that exact same statement she made to my friends. What !@#$ing people is she talking about? Sorry, she doesn't represent me or for that matter most of the people that live in this country. She lives in her own bubble liberal/progressive world, and they are oblivious to what the "people" want, and I can tell you that they don't want this nonsensical bill that at the end of the day, will add trillions to the deficit, raise every one's taxes and won't even bring down peoples premiums. If her bill were to pass, it would be the worst piece of legislation that this country has ever seen.

I believe that if you are uninsured you have to pay a fine, so for 6 months you can pay the fine and then die before you are eligible for coverage. That's a nice revenue enhancement plan for the feds.

What the dems have yet to figure out is that sterilization of their constituents is the best way to reduce health care costs long-term.

Amazing that you just mentioned that. I've been mocking that exact same statement she made to my friends. What !@#$ing people is she talking about? Sorry, she doesn't represent me or for that matter most of the people that live in this country. She lives in her own bubble liberal/progressive world, and they are oblivious to what the "people" want, and I can tell you that they don't want this nonsensical bill that at the end of the day, will add trillions to the deficit, raise every one's taxes and won't even bring down peoples premiums. If her bill were to pass, it would be the worst piece of legislation that this country has ever seen.

I love living in her district. I've got plans, great plans. Bwhahahahahahahahaha!