anyone know the cap numbers if we just

B-lo Snow

I believe Clumpy's web collection of salary cap data (a work in progress as he says so nothing is certain, but the best Bills specific cap figures available to fans by far) has a Drew cao hit of 4.3 million hit if you cut him immediately and a $3.2 million hit if you cut him after June 1, 2005.

Folks want him cut and cut now to make them feel better but clearly this is insanity. Some want to cut him after the season and take the total cap hit next year, but I think this makes a difference as to whether you are shopping for a declining quality FA or whether you can attract an FS who was productive (though stuill not top quality) FA.

I think you hold him as a Bill until Jone of 05 amd then make him a cap casualty. Apparently his bonus and his salary amount to a little over $5 million if you keep him. As this number likely places him in the top 10 QB salaries he is a goner one way or another after this season.

What if he just dissapears?

Just joking

120629[/snapback]

Fugit-aboud-it.

Drew's a made guy. You can't just clip a made guy cuz if he just disappears, da boss' right hand man is gonna start asking questions. the only way to make drew just disappear is to whack Tommy Staytuned