Registered sex offender arrested...11 bodies found

Beerball

It's been all over the news here. I even found the story on a London newspaper site this morning.

That's not a good neighborhood, BTW. Lots of vacant houses and crack dens. It's not safe even in the daytime.

Truly horrific. It makes me wonder how many more serial killers are out there.

This is an absolutely disgusting story. What the hell happens to these types of people to make them do things like this? 11 women? 11? That we know of? Not only does he rape them, he murders them afterwards and then lives with the bodies. WTF?!?!?!? This is beyond ridiculous. I don't even know what kind of punishment would even come close to suiting this crime. Not even death would. Can we go back to the old days of publicily stoning this POS?

This is an absolutely disgusting story. What the hell happens to these types of people to make them do things like this? 11 women? 11? That we know of? Not only does he rape them, he murders them afterwards and then lives with the bodies. WTF?!?!?!? This is beyond ridiculous. I don't even know what kind of punishment would even come close to suiting this crime. Not even death would. Can we go back to the old days of publicily stoning this POS?

Gacy [sP] buried them uder his house. Dalmer froze and ate his victims... :lol:

What about the guy in the 1950's too? :lol:

Gacy [sP] buried them uder his house. Dalmer froze and ate his victims... :lol:

What about the guy in the 1950's too? :lol:

Gacy was a monster. But in Dahmer's defense, he was simply completely, !@#$ed out of his gourd, full-goose batshit insane.

The guy in the '50s I think you're talking about is Ed Gein.

Gacy was a monster. But in Dahmer's defense, he was simply completely, !@#$ed out of his gourd, full-goose batshit insane.

A couple other monsters were Albert Fish and HH Holmes. The Devil in the White City is a great read about Holmes and the Chicago Fair murders. He was a diabolical, genius, devil incarnate.

here is a read on Holmes-

http://www.prairieghosts.com/holmes.html

Who's the guy who was featured in a series on HBO (think it was HBO)? IIRC he was a truck driver. Some of the interviews with him were chilling...the eyes.

Stick around... :lol:

Let's wait and see if the notable black racists, Jackson and Sharpton, decide they can make some money by claiming how the authorities didn't follow these disappearances because they were black.

They certainly have time on their hands - forbid the thought if they ever dared speak out about the astounding rates of overall black crime, black-on-black crime. If they did, they would be busy indeed. Last I saw, less that 5% of the US population - black males - commit 40% of the nationwide murders. Of course, pointing that out brands me as a racist by some posters here, and the state-controlled media and the Dems, and their so-called liberals, would see me pilloried, silenced, have me charged with hate speech and incarcerate me into a gulag.

If Al and Jessie etc. discover an opportunity to cash in, be assured that soon after, NBC-ABC-CBS-MSNBC-CNN will give them air time as well as wring their hands in teary concurrence. Those bad whites! Bad, bad whites! More of other people's money is needed! Stop the oppression!

Bank on it, if Al and Jessie jump in...I've seen it go down so many times before...

:lol:

Stick around... :lol:

Let's wait and see if the notable black racists, Jackson and Sharpton, decide they can make some money by claiming how the authorities didn't follow these disappearances because they were black.

They certainly have time on their hands - forbid the thought if they ever dared speak out about the astounding rates of overall black crime, black-on-black crime. If they did, they would be busy indeed. Last I saw, less that 5% of the US population - black males - commit 40% of the nationwide murders. Of course, pointing that out brands me as a racist by some posters here, and the state-controlled media and the Dems, and their so-called liberals, would see me pilloried, silenced, have me charged with hate speech and incarcerate me into a gulag.

If Al and Jessie etc. discover an opportunity to cash in, be assured that soon after, NBC-ABC-CBS-MSNBC-CNN will give them air time as well as wring their hands in teary concurrence. Those bad whites! Bad, bad whites! More of other people's money is needed! Stop the oppression!

Bank on it, if Al and Jessie jump in...I've seen it go down so many times before...

:lol:

Jeez...what took you so long to turn this into a PPP? You're slipping.

PTR

It's been all over the news here. I even found the story on a London newspaper site this morning.

That's not a good neighborhood, BTW. Lots of vacant houses and crack dens. It's not safe even in the daytime.

Truly horrific. It makes me wonder how many more serial killers are out there.

What's Seinfelds gag about serial killers... the safest person is the neighbor. They're always interviewed after saying that they were suprised, he was so quiet...