Animals . . . .

Peter

Let's not become them.

120431[/snapback]

Got news for you pal, your attitude changes very smartly when it's your ass on the line. Because it has to. When our military starts strapping explosives to their chests and sitting on city buses, I'll worry. In that situation, it's them or us. Pardon me for being happy it was them.

Let's not become them.

120431[/snapback]

We = uniformed soldiers on a battlefield. Want a piece of us Habib? You know where to find us.

Them = chickenschit terrorists who hide amoungst the citizenry, brainwashing their young into strapping bombs onto their bodies and then blowing them up in densely populated areas. Also get their jollies by kidnapping innocents off the street and then videotaping themselves decapitating their captives in the most painful way possible while chanting 'Death to America' or 'Praise be to Allah'

We are most certainly not like them, and couldn't become them if we tried. All that soldier did was rid the world of one more frickin' terrorist. Should get a medal, not pseudo-intellectuals condemning him for becoming 'them'.

Reports are saying she got a bullet to the back of the head....she lucked out huh?

120441[/snapback]

This is going to sound horrible but.....hopefully.

I'm almost afraid to know what they may have done before they shot her in the head.

Got news for you pal, your attitude changes very smartly when it's your ass on the line.  Because it has to.  When our military starts strapping explosives to their chests and sitting on city buses, I'll worry.  In that situation, it's them or us.  Pardon me for being happy it was them.

120439[/snapback]

Got news for you pal, we are better than that. That is what makes us different from them.

The choice was not "them or us" as you phrase it. The choice was shooting a guy in the head who was admittedly unarmed or taking him prisoner. The guy who was shot was a scumbag - no doubt. There is no doubt that the world is a better place without him.

The !@#$s who have a reputation for killing defenseless people like Margaret Hassan are the terrorists/insurgents. We are better than that.

Got news for you pal, we are better than that.  That is what makes us different from them.

Yes, we are. And shooting that scumbag terrorist doesn't change that fact one iota. This has already been explained.....please see Gavin's post above.

Yes, we are.  And shooting that scumbag terrorist doesn't change that fact one iota.  This has already been explained.....please see Gavin's post above.

120458[/snapback]

Hey, I got an idea. Let's strip them down and walk them with a dog chain and make them masturbate each other.

Sarcasm off.

Hey, I got an idea.  Let's strip them down and walk them with a dog chain and make them masturbate each other.

Sarcasm off.

120461[/snapback]

Nothing better than going back to the exception in an attempt to prove the rule.

When they are cutting your head off, make sure you explain how much you love humanity. They'll care.

Hotpockets!

Nothing better than going back to the exception in an attempt to prove the rule.

When they are cutting your head off, make sure you explain how much you love humanity.  They'll care.

Hotpockets!

120467[/snapback]

Let's not defend what I hope and trust is the exception.

P.S. Your e-mail states another false construct.

I didn't defend it.  Poor military leadership leads to such situations.  Those who committed the crime will pay for it.

I don't get your P.S.

120542[/snapback]

Actually, neither do I.

It should say "post" not "e-mail." My bad.

By the way, I respect your opinion. We probably agree on more than we disagree.