Obama watching himself = false report

wasn't that you who made a thread attacking Obama about this? and then deleted it?

anyways... big shocker that fox got another thing wrong.

Yes, I attacked Obama based on a bogus story. Yes, I deleted it for obvious reasons...

...and I think Fox News (a 24 hour news network) is allowed to make a mistake once in a blue moon.

Yes, I attacked Obama based on a bogus story. Yes, I deleted it for obvious reasons...

...and I think Fox News (a 24 hour news network) is allowed to make a mistake once in a blue moon.

1) It's a lot more frequent than "once in a blue moon".

2) Shoddy journalism and a lack of journalistic integrity is not an allowable mistake. Just ask Dan Rather.

1) It's a lot more frequent than "once in a blue moon".

2) Shoddy journalism and a lack of journalistic integrity is not an allowable mistake. Just ask Dan Rather.

1. I disagree, they're one of the meager few news outlets, and by the far the most influential, who are helping protect us from massive and unsustainable big governmental policies. I'd like to see a list of the top three lies or mistakes in this first year of the Obama administration.

2. While any mistake is one too many, comparing that one to Rather creating phony documents level isn't fair.

3. I shudder to think where this country would be without Fox News and a full year of an unfettered Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda. They're allowed a mulligan here.

1. I disagree, they're one of the meager few news outlets, and by the far the most influential, who are helping protect us from massive and unsustainable big governmental policies. I'd like to see a list of the top three lies or mistakes in this first year of the Obama administration.

2. While any mistake is one too many, comparing that one to Rather creating phony documents level isn't fair.

3. I shudder to think where this country would be without Fox News and a full year of an unfettered Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda. They're allowed a mulligan here.

Agree. What's more alarming is how little other TV networks question or challenge what is going on in Washington.

1. I disagree, they're one of the meager few news outlets, and by the far the most influential, who are helping protect us from massive and unsustainable big governmental policies.

I think this is the problem. They've convinced you that they are doing this, when in reality they are doing no such thing. Very successful marketing ploy on their part, if I do say so myself.

Relax, libs. It's just a little ribbing. Don't report me to the WH.

No need to placate the Obama supporters, that's a very fair link to a guy that unfortunately no longer exists. As soon as he tabbed Emanuel for his chief of staff I knew the campaign promises were nothing but "politics as usual" lip service in order to get elected. The reviews are in, and the independents in Virginia and New Jersey have overwhelmingly rejected Obama and the democrats only a year in. It all goes back to the promises wrapped in soaring leg-tingling speeches that were broken.

1) :lol: That's great. You should do stand-up.

2) Rather got taken in by someone else's forgery; he was too giddy over his "scoop" to properly vet his story. The comparison is entirely fair.

3) So, by extention of #2...where's Dan Rather's mulligan?

Congratulations. Quite succinctly, you've demonstrated all of society's problems.

A NEWS PROGRAM IS ALLOWED TO MAKE MISTAKES!?

:lol: :lol: :P:wallbash: :wallbash:

They are allowed to make mistakes.

Was that loud enough for you? You appear to have not heard me the first time.

I didn't know if your Aaaaaah was Aaaaah as in gratitude or as in uuuuuuuh like Butthead.

I should have guessed the latter.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Is a CEO allowed to lose millions of his company's money? Yes But it should the pinnacle of disgrace. Same with journalists' mistakes. Permitted? Yes. Tolerated HELL NO.

I didn't know if your Aaaaaah was Aaaaah as in gratitude or as in uuuuuuuh like Butthead.

I should have guessed the latter.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Is a CEO allowed to lose millions of his company's money? Yes But it should the pinnacle of disgrace. Same with journalists' mistakes. Permitted? Yes. Tolerated HELL NO.

So since it isn't tolerated, then I guess you don't watch CNN right?