Browns Fans Meet With Owner

cmjoyce113

2 Browns fans, 1 known as "Dawg Pound Mike" were able to meet with Randy Lerner for 2 hours on Tuesday and discuss the things they weren't too happy with the franchise.

On Sunday they saw him at the game and told him they weren't organizing the walkout out of disrespect but they needed something to do. The owner said he understood. They continued to talk for 15 minutes and finally "Dawg Pound Mike" asked if they could meet and talk about some things. Lerner said yes, call my secretary tomorrow morning. The meeting was set up for yesterday.

They had 30 minutes blocked off in the schedule for the 2 fans and Lerner game them over 2 hours. "Dawg Pound Mike" said on Mike and Mike that they talked about everything from coaching and the GM to security at the stadium. He seemed convinced that their owner really wants to win and just made some mistakes.

I just found it interesting that there is an owner in the league that knows the fans actually mean something.

2 Browns fans, 1 known as "Dawg Pound Mike" were able to meet with Randy Lerner for 2 hours on Tuesday and discuss the things they weren't too happy with the franchise.

On Sunday they saw him at the game and told him they weren't organizing the walkout out of disrespect but they needed something to do. The owner said he understood. They continued to talk for 15 minutes and finally "Dawg Pound Mike" asked if they could meet and talk about some things. Lerner said yes, call my secretary tomorrow morning. The meeting was set up for yesterday.

They had 30 minutes blocked off in the schedule for the 2 fans and Lerner game them over 2 hours. "Dawg Pound Mike" said on Mike and Mike that they talked about everything from coaching and the GM to security at the stadium. He seemed convinced that their owner really wants to win and just made some mistakes.

I just found it interesting that there is an owner in the league that knows the fans actually mean something.

Here's an article about it...