QUICK!

This thread is like jumping for joy that Jairus had 2 more INTs on Sunday, while ignoring everything else that happened on the field.

Congratulations on cementing your charicature status.

Chris Lee

Peter King

Oh wait, you're saying NY State is a mostly Democratic state. Holy **** you're amazing!

Who's Lee.....oh that's right! Tom "Enron" Reynolds old seat. Great to see that sweaty porcine's chair went to someone equally as worthless.

Still...two republicans....not enuff to screw up the state and WNY like back when we had a republican governor, a republican controlled state senate for a century, Three(!) regional republican congressman (Quinn, Reynolds, Amo), and of course a Republican County executive for the last decade.

Won't even bring up Pothole Al or Rudy.

BOY! The GOP has been a boon

for NY STATE!

Who's Lee.....oh that's right! Tom "Enron" Reynolds old seat. Great to see that sweaty porcine's chair went to someone equally as worthless.

Still...two republicans....not enuff to screw up the state and WNY like back when we had a republican governor, a republican controlled state senate for a century, Three(!) regional republican congressman (Quinn, Reynolds, Amo), and of course a Republican County executive for the last decade.

for NY STATE!

What is it about Chris Lee that makes you feel he is worthless? I worked with him for a couple years. Didn't find him to be anywhere near worthless. Pretty capable guy IMO.

What is it about Chris Lee that makes you feel he is worthless? I worked with him for a couple years. Didn't find him to be anywhere near worthless. Pretty capable guy IMO.

His comments about healthcare keepthefaith.

This is a very important issue to me for personal reasons.

Lee seemed like a departure from the fat sweaty soon-to-be-lobbyist pig Reynolds, but now he has shown his colors.

To think that seat used to be the late great Jack Kemp's seat, a man I admire and voted for when I lived in his district, is disgusting.

His comments about healthcare keepthefaith.

This is a very important issue to me for personal reasons.

Lee seemed like a departure from the fat sweaty soon-to-be-lobbyist pig Reynolds, but now he has shown his colors.

To think that seat used to be the late great Jack Kemp's seat, a man I admire and voted for when I lived in his district, is disgusting.

What exactly is your position on health care?

What would Kemp have liked about HR3962?

for NY STATE!

And what is the quality of life/government in NY? If I were you I'd quite while you are reasonably behind. This thread designed to bash Republicans is actually a model thread to bash Democrat leadership.

And what is the quality of life/government in NY? If I were you I'd quite while you are reasonably behind. This thread designed to bash Republicans is actually a model thread to bash Democrat leadership.

You see, he lives in Niagara Falls, NY. So it's no surprise that he should think the rest of America should have the same successful urban renewal and private enterprise.

Apparently it's not very good. Quick, name the state where more than 1.5 million residents left for other parts of the United States from 2000 to 2008, thus achieving the highest out-of-state migration in the country...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/tax_ref...71UXIc0i6cd3UpK