Just got home from Bruce Springsteen concert

BLZFAN4LIFE

I took the family to his recent "Born to Run" Jints stadium show and was very impressed. I'm only a casual fan of his music and not at all of his political views, but it was one of the best R&R shows I've ever been to. He gave a plug for the NJ Farmers Against Hunger which I thought was very appropriate. We all had a blast. A GREAT night out!

My thoughts exactly, it was way beyond my expectations. As billsfan89 said, for 60 years old, he really brings it. Definitely gives the crowd their money's worth.

Speaking of money's worth...

I know that it's like this everywhere, but worth mentioning. Beer vendors at the stadium. Budweiser or Miller products in 16 oz. plastic bottles on ice, $8.00 each <_< What the :thumbsup: ?!?! I asked the girl if it comes with a kiss because I'm used to getting kissed before I get screwed. The two girls behind the counter and aisle attendant got a good laugh out of that one. Of course throughout the show I came back for three more. :D:) . $36 dollars for 4 miller lites. I tipped a buck every time. I figure wtf might as well make it $9.

My thoughts exactly, it was way beyond my expectations. As billsfan89 said, for 60 years old, he really brings it. Definitely gives the crowd their money's worth.

Speaking of money's worth...

I know that it's like this everywhere, but worth mentioning. Beer vendors at the stadium. Budweiser or Miller products in 16 oz. plastic bottles on ice, $8.00 each <_< What the :thumbsup: ?!?! I asked the girl if it comes with a kiss because I'm used to getting kissed before I get screwed. The two girls behind the counter and aisle attendant got a good laugh out of that one. Of course throughout the show I came back for three more. :doh::) . $36 dollars for 4 miller lites. I tipped a buck every time. I figure wtf might as well make it $9.

That's right. And it's a cash only business. That's one reason tailgating is a must! :D