V Remake

/dev/null

I'm DVRing it.

So was I. Unfortunately, my local ABC affiliate decided to bone me by scooping the show with "Breaking News" - a 10 minute consession speach by idiot Criegh Deeds right in the middle so I missed the end. Figures...

Anyone else catch the remake of V?

Looks promising...

I liked the first episode...seems like they are making some tweaks to the original story..

*Possible Spoiler Alert*

You get the idea that Lisa will end up carrying the Visitor/Human hybrid child from the teaser at the end of the episode?

* Spoiler over*

I liked the first episode...seems like they are making some tweaks to the original story..

*Possible Spoiler Alert*

You get the idea that Lisa will end up carrying the Visitor/Human hybrid child from the teaser at the end of the episode?

* Spoiler over*

Check with Beerball on how to make "spoiler" posts....

If the "visitor" wimmins ain't as hot as Diana and wear the same spandex space suits, well... :devil:

Why don't you just show him yourself?

Course you would do it this way.

Screw it, it's been a day now, they've had their chance to watch it!

<_<

That being said, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I remember watching 'V' with my dad when I was 5 years old. And that seen where Diana eats the gerbil still gives me freakin' nightmares.

...hmm...between that and my Dad teaching me to be a Bills fan, he really screwed me up huh?

Screw it, it's been a day now, they've had their chance to watch it!

<_<

That being said, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I remember watching 'V' with my dad when I was 5 years old. And that seen where Diana eats the gerbil still gives me freakin' nightmares.

...hmm...between that and my Dad teaching me to be a Bills fan, he really screwed me up huh?

Dude, that show freaked me out as a kid.

Like some of you guys, I remember very clearly watching this series when I was a kid. I absolutely loved this show and I thought Jane Badler was just the most beautiful thing this side of Marie Osmond (hey, Marie is hot!). I really enjoyed last night's episode, and I love some of the cast decisions. There are a couple of folks who were in the short-lived-but-still-awesome Firefly/Serenity series and movie, including Alan Tudyk and Morena Baccarin (who plays Anna). Add to that former president from '24', and this show has plenty of solid actors to thrive. I liked the way they are setting up the resistance, and the passive-aggressive approach of the Visitors makes for good tension.

So far, I'm in!

Anyone else catch the remake of V?

Looks promising...

Interesting, especially Juliette from LOST, but I don't think it will be able to sustain. They pretty much gave the whole plot away in the 1st episode. I think that was a big mistake.

Interesting, especially Juliette from LOST, but I don't think it will be able to sustain. They pretty much gave the whole plot away in the 1st episode. I think that was a big mistake.

when you consider it's a remake of an old show, a lot of people knew the basic plot before it even aired

You know, you can still have a good show, even if you know the basic plot.... See this thread for proof :thumbsup:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=99575