The fans in Cleveland apparently know what they are doing.

Coach Klein

Either that or Ralph doesn't actually care about the fans.

They were able to threaten the Browns organization with not actually going into the game and this pressured their owner to make a change. The owner then stood on the sideline for this weekends game and after the Loss promised that changes would be made. And look at that...the GM gets fired...

Why can't this happen in Buffalo?

Either that or Ralph doesn't actually care about the fans.

They were able to threaten the Browns organization with not actually going into the game and this pressured their owner to make a change. The owner then stood on the sideline for this weekends game and after the Loss promised that changes would be made. And look at that...the GM gets fired...

Because people are scared that Ralph will move the team if they fight back against him. Must be REAL fun living in fear of a 90 year old man. I for one made the decision to not purchase any NFL items(tickets,gear and whatnot) as a protest after they announced DJ's extension. That's the best I can do as one person. It seems to me that most Buffalo fans would rather put up with a bad product and smile while daddy forces them their medicine like good little boys and girls then make daddy mad and take their team away. If the Bills move I would be pretty upset but I'll get over it, I'm not letting Ralph be my daddy anymore.

Because people are scared that Ralph will move the team if they fight back against him. Must be REAL fun living in fear of a 90 year old man. I for one made the decision to not purchase any NFL items(tickets,gear and whatnot) as a protest after they announced DJ's extension. That's the best I can do as one person. It seems to me that most Buffalo fans would rather put up with a bad product and smile while daddy forces them their medicine like good little boys and girls then make daddy mad and take their team away. If the Bills move I would be pretty upset but I'll get over it, I'm not letting Ralph be my daddy anymore.

I for one have taken a vow, after the Miami game (which I unfortunatly already have tickets to), the next game I will attend at RWS will be a playoff game. I will not buy any ticket to a regular or pre season game. I am only interested in going to the games if they are winning - I can watch this polished turd from home. The only thing that could change my mind would be a 100% house cleaning. New coaches, new scouts, new GM, the works. Playoffs or bust.

And I only buy NFL gear for China anyways.

The main reason I guess is the cumulative inferiority complex of the fans and people of WNY - allowing the old man to have a stranglehold on them and force them to accept anything he gives them...as long as he doesn't take his team elsewhere. Let's face it - Bills fans, primarily those that continue to file into RWS are like a beaten wife that takes the abuse and does noting about it as they feel fortunate to have a hubby that comes home at night.... If anything, I hope the fans in Cleveland have somewhat empowered the people in WNY to take some action....It's got to start somewhere....

The main reason I guess is the cumulative inferiority complex of the fans and people of WNY - allowing the old man to have a stranglehold on them and force them to accept anything he gives them...as long as he doesn't take his team elsewhere. Let's face it - Bills fans, primarily those that continue to file into RWS are like a beaten wife that takes the abuse and does noting about it as they feel fortunate to have a hubby that comes home at night.... If anything, I hope the fans in Cleveland have somewhat empowered the people in WNY to take some action....It's got to start somewhere....

Bingo bro. You hit the nail on the head, Bills fans need to stop acting like little beaten bitches...

I honestly...like 100% honestly...could not have said that ANY better.

Why do they keep on filling up Wrigley field in Chicago?... That team hasn't won in 100 years! A 100 YEARS!

:thumbsup:<_<

I would argue the situation in Cleveland is far worse than Buffalo. The fact that they hired Mangini and allow him to remain in control is mystifying to me. Mangini showed nothing with the Jets. At least in Buffalo you have to believe that there will be a solid housecleaning this off season. Let's hope a solid GM and then a solid coach are selected to turn the ship around.