Apathy

I know it's been said here before, but I have joined the legions of fans who've moved on out of apathy. This team isn't worth caring about any more. In fact, I've been watching more baseball than football in general this autumn, and I'm starting to think that maybe it is the better sport. I'm not sure if it's just that the Bills suck so badly or what, but I find myself turning them off halfway through the game. Anyway, seems to me there's no light at the end of the tunnel...not even a train coming to run us all over. It really is a pity, this town and its fans deserve so much more for their devotion through all the dreck.

Oh, and I heard a story on the radio how Browns ownership is actually going to meet some fans. Anyone think that Wilson would do ANYTHING remotely that classy? I don't.

I know it's been said here before, but I have joined the legions of fans who've moved on out of apathy. This team isn't worth caring about any more. In fact, I've been watching more baseball than football in general this autumn, and I'm starting to think that maybe it is the better sport.

Start watching hockey...GO SABRES!

I know it's been said here before, but I have joined the legions of fans who've moved on out of apathy. This team isn't worth caring about any more. In fact, I've been watching more baseball than football in general this autumn, and I'm starting to think that maybe it is the better sport. I'm not sure if it's just that the Bills suck so badly or what, but I find myself turning them off halfway through the game. Anyway, seems to me there's no light at the end of the tunnel...not even a train coming to run us all over. It really is a pity, this town and its fans deserve so much more for their devotion through all the dreck.

Oh, and I heard a story on the radio how Browns ownership is actually going to meet some fans. Anyone think that Wilson would do ANYTHING remotely that classy? I don't.

He is 91 years old. His children are passing away before him. I think it is reasonable to expect he will not be out and about with a bunch of rowdy, angry fans.

Love the Sabres, but I still haven't forgiven them for the fire sale they held a few years back> Watching Briere especially playing for the Flyers was like a dagger to the heart.

At least they have a real and qualified NHL coach....

If Lindy were to stop coaching the sabres he would have a new NHL head coaching job in minutes.

DJs last coaching job is with the Bills at any level I would guess. He can go sell cars with Kay Stephenson.

:censored: (Emoticons ... for when you just don't care enough to think of something real to say)

Hockey doesnt equal football Im sorry, its a fringe sport. We deserve a lot more from our NFL product

True it is not as popular, but the NFL has gone over the edge with its "corporature" making it fan unfriendly. Hockey is a great sport both to play lifelong and to watch in person. Football has too many TV timeouts to go to a game although it is better sometimes on TV, but even then it has taking too many commercial breaks so I can't even watch college let alone pros on TV.