Had Polian Never Left...

12 members have voted

1. 1. If Bill Polian would not have been let go in '93 how many seasons since, would the Bills have missed the playoffs?

• 0 seasons
    • 1 season
    • 2-4 seasons
    • 4+ seasons
  2. 2. How many Super Bowls would the Bills have won, had Polian stayed with the team?

• 3+

I'm tired of looking back to the "good old days" they are history. I would be much happier if Wilson just announced the solution o this mess the organization is in currently - A new GM will be hired at the end of the season and a search for a coach will begin right after.

I'm tired of looking back to the "good old days" they are history. I would be much happier if Wilson just announced the solution o this mess the organization is in currently - A new GM will be hired at the end of the season and a search for a coach will begin right after.

Just something to talk about on the bye week, my good fellow.

<_<

What if what if what if