Fitz: lots to figure out. DJ - 4 days off 2 days work this week

zazie

What is the point of this thread? If you are saying that they need to practice those 4 days off, my reply would be that you can polish a turd but it is still going to be a turd. Bye week is traditionally used to rest, relax and get healthy, which the Bills can use as much if not more than most other teams. Maybe T.O. can go to the doctor and have his hands checked out and find out why they don't work when a ball in is them.

What is the point of this thread? If you are saying that they need to practice those 4 days off, my reply would be that you can polish a turd but it is still going to be a turd. Bye week is traditionally used to rest, relax and get healthy, which the Bills can use as much if not more than most other teams. Maybe T.O. can go to the doctor and have his hands checked out and find out why they don't work when a ball in is them.

i think we need all possible practice, 4 days off is for good teams.

i think we need all possible practice, 4 days off is for good teams.

Sometimes taking some time to step away, refresh your mind, and get some perspective on problems can be more effective than continuing to struggle to resolve issues. Probably not in this case, of course...

And really...like it matters. As much practice as they've had since July, you think an extra four days in the bye week is somehow going to make them better?

Sometimes taking some time to step away, refresh your mind, and get some perspective on problems can be more effective than continuing to struggle to resolve issues. Probably not in this case, of course...

And really...like it matters. As much practice as they've had since July, you think an extra four days in the bye week is somehow going to make them better?

There are good points for practicing and for taking the time off, sadly,with this team and this staff, I don't think it is worth discussing and neither will help.

Also, how are our players supposed to participate in conference calls with disgruntled season ticket holders if they are having those nuisance "practices" all the time? Another solid move by the management at OBD.