Roscoe has served his time on the bench

Bufcomments

This is another reason Dickie Boy should be canned.

You have the BEST PUNT RETURNER in the NFL. He made a couple of mistakes trying to make a play or 2. Maybe he makes up for it by taking it to the house a couple of times to make up for it. God knows we need all the points from special teams we can get.

But he cant make up for it if you continue to leave him on the bench.

If you not going to use him just cut him and be done with it if he is not in your plans. Give him a chance to make a living someplace else. It would be fair to him because he has given you some TDs during his career.

For the life of me I don't understand this, what the hell is he doing as your emergency QB???

Some people love Roscoe some people hate him on this board but at least he has something you cant teach.....SPEED.

It is a shame what has happened to him and it is another example of weak coaching.

OK I'm done ranting. :censored:

our special teams have been far less disastrous since he's been on the bench. And he does nothing on offense. I'm happy with Jackson back there on punts and Steve Johnson and Josh Reed being on the field more.

Amen ... not much gained in cutting him now as his salary is owed for the balance of the season. He screwed himself out of starting punt return responsibilities. I have no problem with him riding the bench.

You have the BEST PUNT RETURNER in the NFL. He made a couple of mistakes trying to make a play or 2. Maybe he makes up for it by taking it to the house a couple of times to make up for it. God knows we need all the points from special teams we can get.

If you not going to use him just cut him and be done with it if he is not in your plans. Give him a chance to make a living someplace else. It would be fair to him because he has given you some TDs during his career.

For the life of me I don't understand this, what the hell is he doing as your emergency QB???

Some people love Roscoe some people hate him on this board but at least he has something you cant teach.....SPEED.

It is a shame what has happened to him and it is another example of weak coaching.

Hi there. It's 2009 now. How are things back in 2007?

I suppose you haven't watched any games this season or at least have yet to see FRED JACKSON DOING AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN ROSCOE ON PR AND KR.

IMO you can't add this to Dick's long list of errors. Parrish has played like crap this year and he wants out. Fine...let him sit out. Once Edwards is 'healthy' I hope lil Scoe is inactive each game till season's end.

(even if he were playing up to his potential as a returner...we can't force a punt anyway)

<_< Unless they decide to just cut Hangartner! <_<

Maybe DJ can trade Byrd. He can't be comfortable having an actual good player who is still untainted by the DJs coaching and loser attitude. What if that were to spread to the rest of the guys??? What then??

OK I'm done ranting. <_<

Is he really still the best punt returner in the NFL? He think he just isn't all that good. I have long thought that he had suspect hands and that is why he was not getting the time you would think he should get at WR. Not really a good thing for a punt returner. He is exciting but at this point, a liability. I wouldn't complain if Jauron played him and I am not complaining because he isn't. He is a mixed bag and lately, more of a problem than a benefit.

Is he really still the best punt returner in the NFL? He think he just isn't all that good. I have long thought that he had suspect hands and that is why he was not getting the time you would think he should get at WR. Not really a good thing for a punt returner. He is exciting but at this point, a liability. I wouldn't complain if Jauron played him and I am not complaining because he isn't. He is a mixed bag and lately, more of a problem than a benefit.

He was never the best PR in the league. Another TSW myth.

I agree. Bring him back to return punts. We need to pull out all the stops to get points however we can, because our offense sure as heck can't score. I agree that Fred has done well on Kicks, but not so much on punts. He mostly just makes fair catches. In he Clowns game Roscoe was just trying to make a play after watching the O get it on the 1 2 straight times and do nothing with it. He screwed up yeah. Same on the backwards return. He needs to just settle down and not try to take the weight of his team on his shoulders.

Also now that we've run the TO end around with success, it's time for TO to give it to Roscoe going the other way on a double reverse. If he gets and opening he could take it to the barn.

I also think we should put McGee on kick off returns. Yeah, Fred is doing good, but I think McGee could do better. I've personally seen him run several back for TDs.

Parrish isn't on the bench as punishment. He's on the bench because he's not a very good football player.

He was never the best PR in the league. Another TSW myth.

What?!?!? I thought he was the 'best punt returner ever'! <_<

I agree. Bring him back to return punts. We need to pull out all the stops to get points however we can, because our offense sure as heck can't score. I agree that Fred has done well on Kicks, but not so much on punts. He mostly just makes fair catches. In he Clowns game Roscoe was just trying to make a play after watching the O get it on the 1 2 straight times and do nothing with it. He screwed up yeah. Same on the backwards return. He needs to just settle down and not try to take the weight of his team on his shoulders.

Also now that we've run the TO end around with success, it's time for TO to give it to Roscoe going the other way on a double reverse. If he gets and opening he could take it to the barn.

I also think we should put McGee on kick off returns. Yeah, Fred is doing good, but I think McGee could do better. I've personally seen him run several back for TDs.

Parrish has scored two PR TD's since (and including) the game Kevin Everett went down.