Buffalo Better Without the Bills

zonabb

Why? The government, instead of building and maintaining a stadium to support a $25,000-turned-$800M-investment football team and ensuring $25M per year in profit (above of couse the massive equity he's earned on the aforementioned investment) could have better used that money to create more jobs (more the the Bills employee and have the multiplier effect on the economy), invest in our quality of life and saved us 50 years of rooting for a team that has SUCKED, let me say it again, SUCKED exponentially more than its even been mediocre. A few good years in the early 90s doesn't overcome the fact that the owner and this team are perpetual loser, the Kansas City Royals of the NFL.

As a season ticket holder, I say move now Ralph. Ensure your greedy family gets their profits stolen from our tax dollars supporting your investment and team. Move it, so we can move on and focus on making this region better without this team. It'll take the focus away from mediocrity and maybe the passion people have for this team will allow them to realize that it's not as important as the other 8 months a year we live without football.

So here's to what I hope is the eventual removal of the Buffalo Bills from this region. Bye and good riddance. It's not worth it anymore.

Say what you want, it's like a bad drug addiction. Everyone loves it in short burst of passion and optimism, only to ALWAYS crash and leave you feeling depressed and downtrodden. We're better off without it.

Why? The government, instead of building and maintaining a stadium to support a $25,000-turned-$800M-investment football team and ensuring $25M per year in profit (above of couse the massive equity he's earned on the aforementioned investment) could have better used that money to create more jobs (more the the Bills employee and have the multiplier effect on the economy), invest in our quality of life and saved us 50 years of rooting for a team that has SUCKED, let me say it again, SUCKED exponentially more than its even been mediocre. A few good years in the early 90s doesn't overcome the fact that the owner and this team are perpetual loser, the Kansas City Royals of the NFL.

As a season ticket holder, I say move now Ralph. Ensure your greedy family gets their profits stolen from our tax dollars supporting your investment and team. Move it, so we can move on and focus on making this region better without this team. It'll take the focus away from mediocrity and maybe the passion people have for this team will allow them to realize that it's not as important as the other 8 months a year we live without football.

So here's to what I hope is the eventual removal of the Buffalo Bills from this region. Bye and good riddance. It's not worth it anymore.

Say what you want, it's like a bad drug addiction. Everyone loves it in short burst of passion and optimism, only to ALWAYS crash and leave you feeling depressed and downtrodden. We're better off without it.

But then rw would have to pay his fair share of taxes and that's only for plebs like those who helped make him and his family filthy rich. I sure hope you didn't boo his ring kissing ceremony today. That would have been in bad taste.

Question....how much do you pay for season tickets and who forced you? :wallbash:

I am upset with this team and the lack of success for years, but it sounds to me like you should probably stop buying your season tickets, you obviously aren't enjoying having them. For every Bills fan that wants them to leave like yourself, there are thousands that want them to stay and improve. So if the Bills left, how would they use that money to create jobs? Pay someone to sweep an empty abandoned stadium? I am as ticked off as the next fan, if not more, in fact I am disgusted, but to say I want the team to leave Buffalo, would be like having a sign over my head that said "Hi I am a F#cking Retard."

maybe you should leave